• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S. Marsh out of the second test with a broken finger, Burns into the Squad as a replacement opener.

Voges under an injury cloud with hamstring troubles, Ferguson brought into the squad as safety.

Pls drop vegan Siddle

Burns?????
Fuck we are in trouble if he's the best opener out there.

Khunt will get a century now.

Burns,Smith and co crushed the kiwis earlier this year.as i said before,strategy starts with the groundsman.no point fighting pace vs pace,it seems their batting lineup copes with your attack better than you guys do vs theirs.theres no shame in doctoring the wickets to nullify an opposition strength.

im a great fan of leg spin bowling.a good leg spinner will get anyone out even if they are set.surely Aussie has in their domestic cricket a leggie who can be nutured and brought through the ranks.shit even NZ has a decent 1.The saffas have an accurate left arm finger spinner but he doesnt turn the ball that much.

i just gotta add the aussies got the wrong end of the stick with that DRS.Smith was given out for a duck when he was halfway down the wicket in the first innings playing a shot,and Marsh was given out when clearly to the naked eye the ball was swinging down leg.thats not the first time that technology has looked off and it simply swung the match in the africans favour.

i just gotta add the aussies got the wrong end of the stick with that DRS.Smith was given out for a duck when he was halfway down the wicket in the first innings playing a shot,and Marsh was given out when clearly to the naked eye the ball was swinging down leg.thats not the first time that technology has looked off and it simply swung the match in the africans favour.
Yeah a couple of raw decisions but still no excuse. Proteas played a man down.

yes thats true.what the aussies have to ask themselves is how they managed to let slip from 158-0 to losing this test.for me,they still seem like two evenly matched teams and i wouldnt throw in the towel just yet.but its obvious the batting line up doesnt carry the same power as yesteryear.i identified that earlier this year when they toured here but the kiwi groundsmen were nice enough to prepare wickets that were placid.fucking dumb.

or NZ.last international i watched from the craps they were bowled out in 23 overs.i took a nap for a few mins when they were 65-2.nek minit all out.so no matter how bad it seems to be,theres always someone worse.

Another one gone. Shouldn't have been in the side.

391e68c9d955be883478642502e49b9d.png