• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It's a work in progress Shrek.

This is where Gerry can log his journey in Rugby, mebee post some vids of himself smashing Cats!

Have you been training [MENTION=20214]bannedgerry[/MENTION] ? Practicing your tackling technique? Your height, Moari genes and PL strength you could really be a destructive front on tackler - get right in under the ribcage, drive with legs, butt and back. Plus I'm guessing you don't mind a stink either ;)

giphy.gif

You being White, a bit older and a bit shorter you're probably going to be "tested". Take no shit [MENTION=20214]bannedgerry[/MENTION] . Make an example of the first kunt who puts it on. Watch this vid Gerry. Watch Blocker Roach go to work. No marques of Queensbury ruled here. Watch Blocker throw the headbutt instead of slip n countering. You won't go to Jail for this chit Gerry.

You being White, a bit older and a bit shorter you're probably going to be "tested". Take no shit [MENTION=20214]bannedgerry[/MENTION] . Make an example of the first kunt who puts it on. Watch this vid Gerry. Watch Blocker Roach go to work. No marques of Queensbury ruled here. Watch Blocker throw the headbutt instead of slip n countering. You won't go to Jail for this chit Gerry.

Dunno why Davidson got binned.
Blocker threw the first punch. He was defending himself.

Dunno why Davidson got binned.
Blocker threw the first punch. He was defending himself.

You hear that ^^^ [MENTION=20214]bannedgerry[/MENTION] . That's what you say if the Ref calls you out: "but Sir, I follow Jesus, but I can't just stand there and let him bash me!" Take your mouthguard out first, as long as you've got no missing teeth.

In the unlikely event the Ref sinbins youse make sure the other dude walks off first. These Maori's are tough mofos (my fav race). Watch Tamati and Dowling. Watch the fatal mistake Dowling makes - loss of traction. Watch the judicious use of headbutts again.

You hear that ^^^ @bannedgerry . That's what you say if the Ref calls you out: "but Sir, I follow Jesus, but I can't just stand there and let him bash me!" Take your mouthguard out first, as long as you've got no missing teeth.

In the unlikely event the Ref sinbins youse make sure the other dude walks off first. These Maori's are tough mofos (my fav race). Watch Tamati and Dowling. Watch the fatal mistake Dowling makes - loss of traction. Watch the judicious use of headbutts again.

much preferred Darryl Eastlakes commentary of those famous 80s test matches.

No weight divisions in the Jungle Gerry. Pre season training will get rid of a lot of that weight. We just wanna see you smash peeps.

stiffy mate i know u mean well( i think?)lol but i really hate being overrated. Facts of the matter are im really work focussed in this phase of my life,i have a funny feeling we are going to be drought stricken this year just judging on how winter has gone and i better make hay while the sun shines. Playing sports is fun but is secondary to what really matters. Not backing out but you are posting vids of pros and im nothing compared to that.

Couldn't find it

heh watched that test on youtube,mate ribot most definately didnt get the ball down and cleal should of been marched and given 12 weeks off. I call for a retrospective bunker and an over turning of the result therefore handing the kiwis the series. Also gee both packs were super fit,ran and tackled hard all game,no interchange in those days. Also Meninga got contained by a guy who was 75 kgs!!

heh watched that test on youtube,mate ribot most definately didnt get the ball down and cleal should of been marched and given 12 weeks off. I call for a retrospective bunker and an over turning of the result therefore handing the kiwis the series. Also gee both packs were super fit,ran and tackled hard all game,no interchange in those days. Also Meninga got contained by a guy who was 75 kgs!!

"I was captain the infamous night in Brisbane when Greg Dowling and Kevin Tamati started fighting on the way to the sin bin… that stink all came about because of me.

I took the ball up early and Noel Cleal and Steve Roach both smashed me in the head - I was out before I hit the ground. My cheekbone was smashed and I didn’t know what day it was. That started all the fireworks."

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/11/17/legend-qa-mark-graham/Amp/