• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice regarding supplements

Will

Hi everyone! :)

I am using several supplements and wanted peoples opinions on whether or not i should be using them. What do people think of Reflex and Nectar as supplement brands and should i change up my pre / post work out supplements?

I've gained 16kg so far and have gone through various other brands on the way (Musashi / Max's etc) and this seems to be where i have ended up but i can always use more advice. I could talk about my training and eating but i don't think this part of the forums would be appropriate :confused:

EDIT: I have added the prices i currently pay for each of these products in case anyone is able to point me in the direction of somewhere i can order them for cheaper or travel in the brisbane area to pick them up :D (worth a try!)

Currently i use:

Reflex - NoS Fusion (Pre-Workout) $99.95

Nectar - WPI $65.95
Redbak - Carbup (Both combined after training) 2kg - $50

Reflex - Instant Mass (in between main meals) 3kg - $119.95

Reflex - Micellar Casein (Before sleep) - $89.95

Last edited:
I'll be blunt

Hi everyone! :)

Currently i use:

Reflex - NoS Fusion (Pre-Workout) $99.95 Ripped off

Nectar - WPI $65.95 Ripped off
Redbak - Carbup (Both combined after training) 2kg - $50 Ripped off

Reflex - Instant Mass (in between main meals) 3kg - $119.95 Def ripped off

Reflex - Micellar Casein (Before sleep) - $89.95 what size? prob 1.5kg ripped off
Look at buying bulk protein poweder, it's much more cost effective. Those branded protein powders are ripped off. If you want a mass gainer buy WPC and add your own carbs like oats or maltodextrin.

Good Luck.

If you want mass gainer EAT EAT EAT and the EAT again.

I'll be blunt

Look at buying bulk protein poweder, it's much more cost effective. Those branded protein powders are ripped off. If you want a mass gainer buy WPC and add your own carbs like oats or maltodextrin.

Good Luck.

Thanks Shrek

I'll have a look at doing that

If you want mass gainer EAT EAT EAT and the EAT again.

Normally i would agree but thats not advisable at work if you want to keep a job and you already have two meals a day there whilst everyone else has the one :p

Edit: My problem is i can't eat fast enough for people to not notice that i'm eating all the time i've tried and been warned =[ perhaps i should buy some sort of feed tube i can stick directly into my throat

Last edited:
HAHA, maybe try mixing up some shakes to have during the day??

I am lucky I have such an awesome boss.