• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

1st post - Supplement for morning workouts

S

Shotgun-Boogie

Hi,
I've only been going to the gym fairly regulary (min 5 times a week) for about 1 Year (prior to that it was very ad-hoc) and geneally train Mon to Fri I from about 7am to 8am (weekends probably about lunchtime).
I currently only take a fairly overpriced Protein following my workout (probably mistake # 1).
I generally hit the gym with an empty stomach (which I susepct is not correct - probably mistake # 2).
I was hoping that I could receive some advice on what additional supplements I shoud invest in, and whether my pre-workout diet (i.e. no food) is hampering my development.

Cheers
S-B

Thanks Shrek. Think its time to load up in the mornings!
Cheers

yea I use Oats too but with whey instead of eggs. Eggs takes me too long to make in the morning..

1 cup of heated Oats with milk and water + 1 scoop Whey Protein = killer pre-workout fuel.