• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Donate your Favourite Workout songs

Pagan's Mind - Entrance: Stargate
Psycroptic - The Colour of Sleep.
Faith No More - Easy/Epic
Phantomas - Twin Peaks

Are you f**king serious? As far workout music goes it sucks big bigtime and as music apart from the guitar work, it sucks too.

Sorry, my wife has taken the kids to her parents for the long weekend, and I've had a beer or three.

Anyone live down Frankston (Vic) way, want to go out and have a blast. (my mates are back in England)

Hey Shrek not that bad, just not what I listen too.

You like the Stones, Slade, Kinks etc etc?

I smash it out to RATM's first album.

Problem is i smash it too hard for the full album...and then i feel like going for a run.

Nothing beats Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power album.

Are you f**king serious? As far workout music goes it sucks big bigtime and as music apart from the guitar work, it sucks too.

Sorry, my wife has taken the kids to her parents for the long weekend, and I've had a beer or three.

Anyone live down Frankston (Vic) way, want to go out and have a blast. (my mates are back in England)

Hey Shrek not that bad, just not what I listen too.

You like the Stones, Slade, Kinks etc etc?
It was a live version so It may sound a bit dull but it's a fantastic song played by one the best guitarists in the world.

I love Slade, the Kinks are Ok but while i like some of the Stones stuff some of it I can;t tolerate.

Pantera is good. Vulgar and Far beyond...

But as in the music thread - it's got to be punk/hardcore.

Anything from FAT WRECK CHORDS, Toe to toe, Mind Snare, Minor Threat, Suicidal Tendencies, No apologies, Jungle Fever etc etc