• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Fashion

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What threads do you wear when your hitting the clubs?
the latest fashion to impress the ladeis/men ?
talk about it all here

I actually wanna know where you guys get decent shorts from that actually fit properly and not too tight around the thigh areas? Please don't suggest daggy places like Lowes or JayJays, I want some good pants to wear for going out, such as for romantic walks down the beach or some shit.

For shorts, have a look @ Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Country Road and Hollister or A&F.
Don't be looking at me like that kunce :mad:, I like to look good. ;)

Firstly, I'm fashion retarded (almost bad enough to park in the blue bays).

I need to find a place to get t-shirts that don't turn to shit after a couple of washes. My wife says it's my big head (~59cm hat?) but I would think the ribbing around the neck should manage to stretch without any dramas. Maybe because I'm a tightarse I'm shopping in all the wrong places but not being in the city limits my options and I hate clothes shopping.

Same issue with the shorts too. It's not like I've got massive legs, but I find pants that fit my waist are tight around the legs. Maybe my arse is stealing all the space. I don't know how the guys wielding squads like tree stumps manage to find pants.

I've asked my mum to teach my wife to sew but wife not keen on making all my clothes.

So I need t-shirts with decent ribbing around the neck and shorts that let me carry my wallet and phone as well as my fat arse. Share your wisdom.

I actually wanna know where you guys get decent shorts from that actually fit properly and not too tight around the thigh areas? Please don't suggest daggy places like Lowes or JayJays, I want some good pants to wear for going out, such as for romantic walks down the beach or some shit.

They're a little expensive, but I like industrie clothing. you can find them at david jones

I get a lot of my work stuff from high and mighty, buts it's a big mens store cause I need to get the extra long body and extra long sleeves for my shirts so unless your tall probably not the place to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Court days:
- Navy or grey MJ Bale suit
- White or pale blue poplin MJ Bale shirts
- Black RMWs
- Various ties from Henry Carter

Office days/formal occasions:
- Navy blazer from Suit Shop
- White or blue medium weight oxford cloth button downs from Suit Shop
- beige chinos from lands end
- Mid grey super merino trousers from MJ Bale
- Levis 501s (only in rinse)
- Brown Craftsman or brown suede chukkas from RMWs

Casual:
- White and marle grey tees from Industrie
- Various chino shorts from Industrie
- a pair of cut off 501s from Levis
- Levis 501s (only in rinse)
- Beige chinos from Lands End
- Converse Hi-Tops
- Brown suede Clarks desert boots
- Brown Havaianas

Accessories:
- Ray-Ban Aviators
- RMWs belts
- Timex Easy Reader
- Filson 257 bag
- Silver knot cufflinks from Kent Wang
- White PS from Henry Carter

This year I'll probably add:
- Ray-Ban Wayfarers
- Ray-Ban Clubmasters (optical)
- A brown sports jacket from Suit Shop
- A charcoal suit from either MJ Bale, Herringbone or Suit Shop
- A black tie rig from either MJ Bale or Herringbone
- An iWatch (if and when it comes out)

Then its just a matter of replacing my shirts and suits with made-to-measure numbers from Suit Shop over time.