• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New tablet

Bazza20

Laptop died and want to replace it with a tablet. What options do I have for a tablet that will be compatible with all the normal windows programs.

android mate fuck a windows tablet.

They don't replace a laptop though only really good for surfing net, forums, reading and watching movies.

They don't replace a laptop though only really good for surfing net, forums, reading and watching movies.

This.

A tablet is just an internet browser when all is said and done, it's not a lap top and not a computer, and does not replace either one.

I still have the original iPad that came out years ago and it works fine for browsing the net, storing photos and music and using apps etc exactly what it was designed to do, I take it everywhere, have done so since I bought it and still love it.

Does not replace a lap top though

Android or iPad fine for surfing the net but won't run the software I need for the farm.

I use my iphone for forums, apps and music anyway.

You'll need another laptop to do that Bazza

Why? The programs don't have a heap of data input. The bulk of it is automatic. I can't see why it won't work. Especially looking at those hybrid tablets with the attachable keyboard.

I want it for portability and be able to take it places I am working easier.

Android or iPad fine for surfing the net but won't run the software I need for the farm.

I use my iphone for forums, apps and music anyway.

Not sure any tablet will run that software. A tablet is basically a big iPhone. :p

May be the windows based ones can, but I have never used one so can not really comment.

Why? The programs don't have a heap of data input. The bulk of it is automatic. I can't see why it won't work. Especially looking at those hybrid tablets with the attachable keyboard.

I want it for portability and be able to take it places I am working easier.
You mentioned you have software that it needs to run so I suggested a laptop, a tablet won't be able to run any software unless it's something like an App.

I don't know the requirements of your software but perhaps have a look at the 'Microsoft Surface' tablet.....

Surface by Microsoft, Buy the New Windows Tablet

What microsoft programs do you plan on running, whilst technically being true, you will be limited by the Tablets Hardware when running some programs.

You could always get an ASUS laptop that is a laptop with a tablet screen on top of the screen when you shut it.

Am I missing something Bazza, Is not the Microsoft Surface a Windows tablet?
You grumpy bastard

I can google which I have done. That's why I asked for the opinions of people here on the windows compatible tablets not just a link. But thanks anyway.