• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I can not understand her? Why is she so difficult?

Chopzor

Alright, well I started talking to this girl a month back...At the time I didn't think it was anything but friends until one of her friends told me she was interested.

So...I started making moves everything went well for a bout a week or so then she just started ignoring me...Initially I thought nothing of it and didn't really care, didn't contact her for a few days.

About a week after I stopped talking to her I get a message from her saying that she made a mistake and does like me. She also says she wants to speak with me Monday at school. I start messaging her on the weekend in anticipation for Monday.

Monday comes...I'm with her for a good hour and toward the end of break I ask her what she wanted to talk about...She just goes completely mute, won't say anything...and lunch ends.

Later on I ask her via text "I thought you wanted to speak with you"...She replies "Sorry I do weird things when I get nervous".

At this point I'm absolutely clueless...

Haven't really messaged her much since...am going to ignore her for a little bit again and deprive her of the attention that she craves so much.

She has said numerous times she likes me but I just think shes not interested in relationships...

I'm not sure what to do! Or what the hell she means by all this...almost like shes playing with me...making me think one thing and then doing something else...

What should I do? Pursue? Play it cool? Stop wasting my time?

I mean I do really like her and I'm not really interested in anyone else at this point in time.

Gotta a feeling this is some fucked up distorted version of friendzone...lmao

Geez dude, can't you take a hint?
She was action. Better make a move or you'll miss out.

that's women for you
ok you need to man up and say hey listen chickie , do you wanna catch a movie or something
have to be careful with the silent treatment thing , there is a tactic to it , if you leave it for long enough she'll be begging at your feet, but if you pass the threshold you have blown it

just man up and go for it

Geez dude, can't you take a hint?
She was action. Better make a move or you'll miss out.

Nope...absolutely useless when it comes to this stuff.

that's women for you
ok you need to man up and say hey listen chickie , do you wanna catch a movie or something
have to be careful with the silent treatment thing , there is a tactic to it , if you leave it for long enough she'll be begging at your feet, but if you pass the threshold you have blown it

just man up and go for it

True, I'll send her a message. If she says no then shes obviously not interested. Easiest way to find out.

And its not whats on the outside its the inside..........

lol jokes thats just gay. Her legs are schmick.

Cheers.

Alright, well I started talking to this girl a month back...At the time I didn't think it was anything but friends until one of her friends told me she was interested.

So...I started making moves everything went well for a bout a week or so then she just started ignoring me...Initially I thought nothing of it and didn't really care, didn't contact her for a few days.

About a week after I stopped talking to her I get a message from her saying that she made a mistake and does like me. She also says she wants to speak with me Monday at school. I start messaging her on the weekend in anticipation for Monday.

Monday comes...I'm with her for a good hour and toward the end of break I ask her what she wanted to talk about...She just goes completely mute, won't say anything...and lunch ends.

Later on I ask her via text "I thought you wanted to speak with you"...She replies "Sorry I do weird things when I get nervous".

At this point I'm absolutely clueless...

Haven't really messaged her much since...am going to ignore her for a little bit again and deprive her of the attention that she craves so much.

She has said numerous times she likes me but I just think shes not interested in relationships...

I'm not sure what to do! Or what the hell she means by all this...almost like shes playing with me...making me think one thing and then doing something else...

What should I do? Pursue? Play it cool? Stop wasting my time?

I mean I do really like her and I'm not really interested in anyone else at this point in time.

Gotta a feeling this is some fucked up distorted version of friendzone...lmao

Tell me what you see.

Don't try to understand them, they are not supose to be understood, just do enough to get your fingerbang on and I if not move onto someone else, you're still in school there should be plenty of sloots ripe for the plucking...

Write a note:

Do you wanna go steady?
Yes [ ]
No [ ]
maybe [ ]

Hand it to her friend to pass onto her. Act cool and alpha as you await response, maybe light up a ciggy. Think Danny zuco in grease.

Silent treatment means they want it in the bum.
next time she is silent, just whip it out and bend her over.

This is all you need to look at bro... If she's nervous, means she's obviously thinking about you and wants some lovin... As everyone else has said just take a swing, if for some reason me and every other person that replied in this thread are wrong... Delete her number move on to the next one...

It genuinely isn't worth trying to understand them. Married 7 years and I am still puzzled at least once a day by odd shit she does and says.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Yep u can never understand them.

I even think Google was designed by a wowen because it won't let you finish a sentence without suggesting other ideas.