• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BigJim's Wedding Prep/Transformation 2013

BigJim

Motivation running into 2013 is at an all time high. Getting married in October so i expect to be ripped by then.

I have changed pretty much the entire way i train over the last 4 months and have seen great results in this short amount of time. I am excited to see the results i can achieve over a longer period of time :)

Will upload pictures when i get back to Adelaide.

Beast Mode will be activated in 2013!

Well done James! Good stuff!
Just remember, Sorting out the seating plan for the wedding will be 100 times tougher than any fitness regime! Hahaah

Smash it it Jim!

I have changed pretty much the entire way i train over the last 4 months and have seen great results in this short amount of time. I am excited to see the results i can achieve over a longer period of time :)

In what way?

Good stuff Jim!

Cheers bloke!

Well done James! Good stuff!
Just remember, Sorting out the seating plan for the wedding will be 100 times tougher than any fitness regime! Hahaah

Thanks Taurus :)

Haha yeah its going to be tricky. Thankfully i will be leaving that up to the fiance.

I think we are going families on seperate tables haha!

Smash it it Jim!

In what way?

Putting a lot more focus into conditioning is the biggest thing. 2-3 morning cardio sessions per week where i do anything from cycling to prowlers and tyre flips. Since i have started doing this regularly i have noticed i dont get as fkd during my sessions which helps me keep the intensity high and this is helping big time in fat loss.

If i can keep 2-3 cardio sessions per week for a decent amount of time i am expecting some pretty good results (based of my results so far over a pretty short period of time).

Good luck!! How exciting awesome time for a wedding too!!

Thank you! :)

Yeah its starting to get real. October isnt really that far away...