• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

creatine and gear

popperman

Was just wondering about this the other day as i was talking to a dude at the gym and he was telling me " yeah im on this stuff that doesnt give you water retention and just gets you ripped up with nice size " later i found out he was pinning tren eod for 6 weeks no pct and no real idea !!! he then he rattled of all these other supps he takes as well as 5/10gms creatine a day . Now this got me thinking if he didnt want any water retention wouldnt he stop dosing creatine while on cycle or does it work in a different way ??
Still learning :)

Waste of creatine.
He should save it for PCT (if he actually did one).

Do yourself a favour and don't talk to this "dude" anymore.

Was just wondering about this the other day as i was talking to a dude at the gym and he was telling me " yeah im on this stuff that doesnt give you water retention and just gets you ripped up with nice size " later i found out he was pinning tren eod for 6 weeks no pct and no real idea !!! he then he rattled of all these other supps he takes as well as 5/10gms creatine a day . Now this got me thinking if he didnt want any water retention wouldnt he stop dosing creatine while on cycle or does it work in a different way ??
Still learning :)

I thought the same thing years ago, but a lot of people and even some women take creatine when they are dieting, leaning up, trying to loose fat, getting ready for a show etc etc. The creatine still aids power, strength, recovery etc even when they are in a "Cutting Phase". So basically the other drugs they are on will more than likely remove any possible excess bloat and retention from the creatine, but the creatine still has a positive effect on keeping the muscles fuller and more pumped. Also Anavar i think increases Creatine levels withn the body, unless i'm mistaken here. I know that there is often talk about creatine and var, maybe the var increases the uptake of creatine into the muscles, that makes more sense.

So pretty much you can just continue with creatine as per normal then and you woudnt get more retention than if you were just on cycle ? had the same thought on cutting to but you seemed have killed 2 birds with one stone juice junky .
The "dude " is really a nice guy but he wants to be zyzz and he wants it all right now and this is where he fails .

So pretty much you can just continue with creatine as per normal then and you woudnt get more retention than if you were just on cycle ? had the same thought on cutting to but you seemed have killed 2 birds with one stone juice junky .
The "dude " is really a nice guy but he wants to be zyzz and he wants it all right now and this is where he fails .

Pretty much, but there are always going to be variables.

lol he wants to be zyzz, thats some funny shit man:)

I used creatine on and off for years, but now if i use amino type stuff i go for that scivation extend new formula, still not completely sure if it does anything though lol! It mixes and tastes great though, good alternative to sugar drinks if your trying to lower your calories.

I took creatine once for a few months. It dun fukall so i never took it again lol My mates take alllll these supplements, a bit of this, a bit of that, some of this here some of that there. They rave on about this brand and that brand they argue that one product has more bcaas or creatine per serve and they swear its doin somethin but honestly im sure all its doin is motivating them to stay in the gym. Dead set theyl try one creatine thing for 3 months their lifts dont go up and their body hardly changes but they swear its doin somethin. I say fuk ur supp rubbish force urslef to lift more, work on ur weak points focus on what u do well and maximise on it. If u want ur body to change, change ur diet, if u wanna have more volume eat more, u wanna rip up eat less. I explain wat i believe works for me from trail and error and wat makes sence to me, they agree then come in next week with a new product they wanna try haha my lord its a vicious loop the advertising must be so tempting these dudes know it bs but they just gotta try it and some of these guys are smart ppl but there bloody sukkers!! The only supps i take are marco supps... Protein, fishoil always and mrp's thrown in wen bulking for extra cals.. Protein for obvious reasons, fishoil for obvious reasons, oh and i take berocca but not cos its a multi i take it cos i looove fizzy drinks and dont drink real fizzy drinks :)
Iv heard ppl say dont take creatine on cycle cos ur e blockers will cancel out the water retention cos its a cell volumiser or wat ever but i wouldnt think to much into it.. I kno theyv done studies on it and creatine is a real thing we get from read meat and all that jazz but i just refuse to believe its hype cos in my 5 odd yrs of training, wich in no way is a long time but i think its long enough to make a call on results iv seen with ppl taking creatine. I shit u not, no vast improvement from anyone using creatine! Maybe im wrong in a big way maybe my eyes are all fukd up lol i kno the majority of the bb world will disagree with me and say im off my head but thats wat i rekon and im sticking to it :)

I took creatine once for a few months. It dun fukall so i never took it again lol My mates take alllll these supplements, a bit of this, a bit of that, some of this here some of that there. They rave on about this brand and that brand they argue that one product has more bcaas or creatine per serve and they swear its doin somethin but honestly im sure all its doin is motivating them to stay in the gym. Dead set theyl try one creatine thing for 3 months their lifts dont go up and their body hardly changes but they swear its doin somethin. I say fuk ur supp rubbish force urslef to lift more, work on ur weak points focus on what u do well and maximise on it. If u want ur body to change, change ur diet, if u wanna have more volume eat more, u wanna rip up eat less. I explain wat i believe works for me from trail and error and wat makes sence to me, they agree then come in next week with a new product they wanna try haha my lord its a vicious loop the advertising must be so tempting these dudes know it bs but they just gotta try it and some of these guys are smart ppl but there bloody sukkers!! The only supps i take are marco supps... Protein, fishoil always and mrp's thrown in wen bulking for extra cals.. Protein for obvious reasons, fishoil for obvious reasons, oh and i take berocca but not cos its a multi i take it cos i looove fizzy drinks and dont drink real fizzy drinks :)
Iv heard ppl say dont take creatine on cycle cos ur e blockers will cancel out the water retention cos its a cell volumiser or wat ever but i wouldnt think to much into it.. I kno theyv done studies on it and creatine is a real thing we get from read meat and all that jazz but i just refuse to believe its hype cos in my 5 odd yrs of training, wich in no way is a long time but i think its long enough to make a call on results iv seen with ppl taking creatine. I shit u not, no vast improvement from anyone using creatine! Maybe im wrong in a big way maybe my eyes are all fukd up lol i kno the majority of the bb world will disagree with me and say im off my head but thats wat i rekon and im sticking to it :)

It's creatine, your not going to get vast improvements. It's about the only legal supp that actually does anything but even then it is in the less than 5% improvement range, so your never going to notice vast improvements from it.

I tried beta alanine a few times years ago and that shit worked i reckon, felt better than the ol creatine.