• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

nolva

It's a tablet only as the brand Novladex, make tamoxifen citrate in tablet form only.

Novladex is to tamoxifen citrate as panadol is to paracetamol. There could be other injectible forms of tamoxifen citrate, but I'm not aware of them.

will never touch nolva crap again..its outdated pct..clomid is much better and use some test booster with it much better pct

Test booster , are they not all just bullsh@t though ?

Its not a test booster its an AI (Aromatase inhibitor) helps to get natural test back on track after cycle and can be used to combat gyno during.

I found nolvadex less harsh than Clomid, but to be honest I would use both as part of a proper PCt protocol.

OP, comes in liquid form but tasted like sh1t, if possible buy it in generic pill form (tamoxifen), as said above.

"testbooster" so he is refering to arimidex or somthing ? I thought he was saying use some of the bullsh@t pills and shit ive seen on the market like prime and the like .

Nolva isn't an Aromatase Inhibitor. It is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. As is Clomid. They don't stop the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen in the body, they decrease the Estrogen's effectiveness by blocking it's pathways of use.
You are correct about it being helpful in returning natural test levels to normal.
Arimidex is an AI.

Theoretically it's the same 5hit. If you can get your hands on pharma grade sealed tablets then I would still go with that option. I have heard mixed reviews on liquid nolva and PCT is not something you wanna muck around with.

Nolva isn't an Aromatase Inhibitor. It is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. As is Clomid. They don't stop the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen in the body, they decrease the Estrogen's effectiveness by blocking it's pathways of use.
You are correct about it being helpful in returning natural test levels to normal.
Arimidex is an AI.

Yeah my bad, as above. SERM, AI its a minefield just skip PCT and blast and cruise :p