• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help me help her take it like a pro

coaltrain

So, recently the wifey and I have been keen to experiment with some anal sex. For her (just to clarify) lol. She's totally into it and its her that initiated it and wants it. But we're having difficulty with our physiology. I'm 112kg and she's 50. So naturally, she's tiny and I'm (I'm not saying I have the biggest dick out, but compared to her) bigger. We've tried and tried. But i just hurt her and literally tear her :( poor girl!
How the hell does she take it?!?
Lube! Check.
Patience! Check.
Foreplay! Check.

What else? Do we just keep at it?
Small steps?
Is there any trick to her taking it?

Not sure if this would be possible for you...but maybe try and use a shit load of lube and try and go in semi-soft....i know this is hard coz its alot easier to get it in when ya hard as fuck...but if its possible try this and then of course getter harder once your in her...

Another thing is maybe use a dildo on her so you have abit more "control" of the situation and then once she is "comfortable" change over to the old fella....

P.s I feel somewhat homo writing this...but fuck gotta help a brother out to get some sexy time..lol

Hmmm

Interesting predicament coaltrain! lol

Anal sex, is all about comfortability (for her!) she has to be completely relaxed, trust you implicitly & know that you'll be gentle.

This will take some effort & concentration on your part. No pounding, no sudden thrusts & no 'letting go' with the force of you're arousal, you need to let her lead completely.

Am sure you've done all of those things of course, but mentally, even though she wants it, if she's thinking "this hurts, its going to hurt" - that sphincter muscle will tense up (a natural & normal response) and that penis, big or not, will never get in there! lol

My advice?
Stay away from 'doggie' style with anal sex, especially the first few times.

Try it in missionary position, her on her back, bring her to arousal (with fingers, tongue, toys, whatever you got!) lol It's a good idea to bring her to at least one orgasm before you even attempt anal sex (post orgasm will see all sexual muscles relax, there's also a rush of endorphins after orgasm, which actually can make a hint of pain, quite pleasurable ;) )

Then get her to masturbate herself (fingers or toy) & either you, her, or both of you, assist in sliding you into her, verrry slowly. This process, will test your perseverence & patience, but she needs to keep masturbating, the entire time, to ensure her mind is on her arousal, rather than thinking about how painful it might be.

Once the head of your penis 'pops' inside her bottom (& that will be the most painful part) ease yourself in very very slowly. Follow her lead, let her control it, the depth, the movement etc. and encourage her to keep masturbating, whilst you're inside of her. Its visually exciting for you & will be deeply satisfying for her :)

You may need to work up to it & it may take a few good, determined tries. But I can say, hand on heart, she will have, easily, the most intense orgasm of her life ;)

Good luck! lol

Last edited:
Hahahaha shot Joel. No homo. Getting the knowledge to hook a brother up.

Thanks Bella.
Just what I needed to know.
Experienced in taking it. Inside knowledge. Key!

How long do we need to wait before we try again after a minor "tear" incident?
I guess she will know when she's ready huh??

Yeah, the tearing is not good! lol

She'll let you know when its healed ;)

Make it ALLLLLL about her pleasure, you'll get there, I have faith! :D

Oh it is all about her. She's reading this with me. You guys are genuinely helping me get my butt sex on. Yusssss

Sex shops sell butt plugs that range from small to large buy a few in different sizes and get her to wear the small one around for awhile until she gets used to it then replace it with a bigger one. Keep doing this until her arse stretches a bit and she is confident she can take all your cock

I have no experience in this arena.

But (all the pun intended) I hear that you let the
girl be the driver and keep your 'wood' as hard as
possible for as long as possible....

That should do the trick I reckon.

Devante.

It does take time, and having her feel comfortable is a LARGE part of it (and lube obviously).

I was with a girl who was 50 when I was 105, so it was a fairly similar situation. She had also never tried it before.

First few times weren't that easy, and as Bella mentioned, doggy isn't the easiest way to go (at first).

Best way to get into it (and to also increase the pleasure for her) is to have her on top riding you. From that position, lube up one finger and work it in. After doing this for a little while, you should be able to get two fingers in. It is usually easier to try going in yourself rather than use three fingers, as the shape is irregular and tends to hurt more.

You've just got to be patient. But by the end, she was loving it (found it painful at first) and it was largely how we finished every session.

DON'T try to go in semihard. It doesn't work. Because it is so tight, you need to be very rigid to be able to work it in properly. Having her on top riding you and using two fingers, she can try to work it in herself after that.

Maybe just use two fingers for a little while first though, before going full on.

Oh, and once it is in, DON'T go slow. And DON'T pull all the way out either. Harder is actually less painful (according to what I've been told anyway). Once it's in and you are pounding hard, they more or less forget it is in there and relax. And once they are relaxed, it's game on ;)

Hope this helps bud

Sex shops sell butt plugs that range from small to large buy a few in different sizes and get her to wear the small one around for awhile until she gets used to it then replace it with a bigger one. Keep doing this until her arse stretches a bit and she is confident she can take all your cock

Honestly, this isn't necessary unless you are HUGE. And it reduces the pleasure for the guy anyway.

Well, here's a starter pack. Just had lunchtime sex. Small steps. Getting there ;)

How good is this Charlie doll lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331610387.010167.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331610387.010167.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 85
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331610424.633913.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331610424.633913.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 67