• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Flying interstate.

I much prefer flying interstate than overseas.
The flights are much shorter and if you fly quantas you normally get some juice.

Though, the destinations are better overseas so now I'm not so sure.

I remember the good old days when you'd get a meal no matter which flight you were on
Fuck I remember when you could sit down in a movie theatre and have a smoke

I much prefer flying interstate than overseas.
The flights are much shorter and if you fly quantas you normally get some juice.

Though, the destinations are better overseas so now I'm not so sure.

That's the spirit!

If you biuld it they will come

I've only flown internationally once, but liked it as there was free alcohol.

I fly interstate fairly often but can't stand virgin blue. For 1, ex gf used to be on cabin crew for them so heard lots of unsavory stories, but mostly it's because the flights are fucking boring. I don't fit very well in their seats (due to my height) which in turn means I don't sleep on the flight (every flight from Perth is 3-5hrs) which in turn means I need a meal or a movie, which virigin blue doesn't do those.

Flying qantas interstate is alright. Its usually only $20 more than virgin blue (everywhere is fairly pricey from Perth), but you get a meal and a movie. Seats are more comfortable to me too.

(Im going to stop using brackets now)

trololololol is not a post

I warned in my Anouncement thread anything off topic to thread topic will be removed.

Sorry I missed that announcement.
I just that the seeing that 50% of Bella's post are pointless off topic dribble like lolololol it was cool.

I'll refrain from posting it, and be sure to report any you guys miss :).

Excellent.
Although you having posted in my Anouncement thread i failed to see how you missed it?

Well it says any off topic discussions in the BB or PL form will be removed.

This is the off topic section.

And trolololo relates to flying interstate how?

and I'm not a moron Sticky, I know this was a troll thread to begin with.

I'm really only trying to prove a point.
This was the best forum around for a long time.

Now people posting that stupid troll picture, Bella's useless comments, Oni's dangerous steroid advice..... It's going further and further away from what it used to be and more into a place were people post shit because they are bored or want to flirt.

A lot of valuable members have left over the last 18 months, for ausbb's sake I hope the remaining dozen stay.

Out of the 5000 post this board gets a day, how many are actually:
Asking serious questions.
Answering serious questions.
Giving advice.

My guess is under 50.

Have a look on NS.com.

Read the topics on the first page. Utter rubbish.

Go back to before we all came over to here. Actual training advice.

As much as you might not want to admit it, this forum is becoming a wasteland, just like NS.

It does have to do with markos, but not entirely.

Allowing constant rubbish posts to get though just to get the site numbers up is going to kill ausbb.
It will become another chat forum for bored people, and have very little to do with BB or PL.

Don't have to agree, but it's my 2c.

Your interpretation of long Flights is like lifting heavy for me. I hate it but it needs to be done to reach my destination.

Not at all.

I'm sure your a member of AGJ of which I'm a mod on, we have a offtopic forum.
We are just more strict, and the average quality of the posts is of a higher standard, though there are many less posts than ausbb because of it.

The ProRaw forum has no offtopic forum.
The average quality of the posts across that board is second to none.
But much Less traffic.

It comes down to quality or quantity.

The way it looks (IMO) ausbb is after quantity to please sponsors
ProRaw is after quality.

Both work well, you just run the risk of loosing valuable members with the first option.

Oh and even though I'm a mod on another forum, I've gained a lot of info and inspiration from former, and current members like bigjim, Fadi, Dave..... So I would like to do the same for others here which is why I'm still an active member.