• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Some more question about Dbol

Live by Grace

Hi guys thanks again for your help thus far, i have learnt a fair bit from all the info you guy have provded
I just have a couple more annoying questions to ask if you have the pateints to help me out.

I have 100 blue hearts and i was thinking of taking 30mg a day, that is depending on your response to my question. I work from 6pm to 6am, and i sleep from 8am to 1:30pm.
I hit the gym at 2pm and leave for work at 4pm.
When in your opinion would be the best times to take the Dbol to get the best from the cycle.

Also as gross as this may sound i was told shelving is way better Then taking it oral.
Is it really?

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Hi guys thanks again for your help thus far, i have learnt a fair bit from all the info you guy have provded
I just have a couple more annoying questions to ask if you have the pateints to help me out.

I have 100 blue hearts and i was thinking of taking 30mg a day, that is depending on your response to my question. I work from 6pm to 6am, and i sleep from 8am to 1:30pm.
I hit the gym at 2pm and leave for work at 4pm.
When in your opinion would be the best times to take the Dbol to get the best from the cycle.

Also as gross as this may sound i was told shelving is way better Then taking it oral.
Is it really?

Thanks guys

No idea about the cycle, glad to see you didn't leave either buddy.

Oh it's patience as well ;)

There are no advantages in bioavailability over oral and rectal administration for dianabol
Also 30mg a day is quite a small dose, over 6 weeks you will probably gain 10lb
Make sure you're in single digit body fat before you go on also, then you can just eat like a bastard and the hormones will stop you getting fat

There are no advantages in bioavailability over oral and rectal administration for dianabol
Make sure you're in single digit body fat before you go on also, then you can just eat like a bastard and the hormones will stop you getting fat

Umm what?

Wasn't talking about cutting before cycling, im all for that, but "the hormones will stop you getting fat" bit is what were talking about lol

That means you could diet down for a comp on gear and not lose muscle becuase your on gear. Then blow up in size and not get fat by eating lots and taking more gear? So how is it pro BB who have amazing genetics and run gear all year can get fat in the off season?

I think Oni means that it makes it harder to get fatter due to your increased muscle building and higher metabolism. Is that right Oni?

I think Oni means that it makes it harder to get fatter due to your increased muscle building and higher metabolism. Is that right Oni?

Maybe I worded it wrong yeah

Also to guy above, what do you mean IFBB Pros that get fat in the off season; I've not seen any of them get fat because of the trenbolone ace and gh they always look like they are 8 weeks out

Yeah dave thats worded better,

Anabolics won't stop you from getting fat so dont be fooled. They will however partition nutrient intake more towards muscle growth though

hust wondering 0ni do you even have any experience with AAS as I have seen some pics of your and it certainly doesnt look likw it???