• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone shopped here?

They are not real Texas bars mate.

The ONLY distributor for GENUINE Texas bars is Underground Elite.

Those are a knock off.

They are not real Texas bars mate.

The ONLY distributor for GENUINE Texas bars is Underground Elite.

Those are a knock off.

Yeh I thought they might be fakes, I got my Texas power bar from Underground Elite, I didn't think anyone else had the distribution rights. Well that says it all really, I'm not buying anything from them because of that, thanks Sticky.

Rambo did you end up getting the Lock-Jaw Pros? Are they good?
From little-bloke/GD/??

Looks like a pretty good site! - I want that bench press....seems cheap as fuarrrrk....

Get some power bands....fucking most useful thing! sick for speed bench aswell...used to love training with them!

Even used to do drop sets with tricep...start at a heavy band, work all my way down to the lightest doin pushdowns!

Get some power bands....fucking most useful thing! sick for speed bench aswell...used to love training with them!

Even used to do drop sets with tricep...start at a heavy band, work all my way down to the lightest doin pushdowns!

Funny you should say Joel, as I just ordered some about 10min ago, but i ordered from IE

Good shit man! did you just get a full set? or pick just a few

Got a set of 3, its called the fat basted pull-up package LOL :D

I'm going to use the red one for pull-ups and the thicker bands for bench and deadlifts. It was just cheaper to get the higher resistance bands in a pack of 3. Gotta love the name though LOL.

Got a set of 3, its called the fat basted pull-up package LOL :D

I'm going to use the red one for pull-ups and the thicker bands for bench and deadlifts. It was just cheaper to get the higher resistance bands in a pack of 3. Gotta love the name though LOL.

What colours did you get? red? and what else...

Dont think I ever really went above red for dead or bench for speed work...unless I was doing rev bands and Id prob go upto blues, and maybe add a yellow...

What colours did you get? red? and what else...

Dont think I ever really went above red for dead or bench for speed work...unless I was doing rev bands and Id prob go upto blues, and maybe add a yellow...

There is a purple one, a blue one and a red one. I was gonna use the purple for deads, blue and reds for bench and pull-ups.
I wasn't sure what to get TBH, so I just got those. I might also get the orange and yellow bands too. Just wanna see how these are as my mate has the red IE band and it is super stretchy to other types I have had a crack with. Thats why I got the thicker ones as they are a bit more stretchy than most there size apparently because of the silicone content in the IE ones. Will wait and see I guess, had to kinda wing it a bit.

Yea true true man...with the ones I had there was no way id be able to dead with the purples lol...see how u go they are all abit diff!