• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Finished first course, Thinking just tren for next one? Help?

F@MoU$

Hey guys,

Just about finished my first course & will start another one in a couple of months time, Now im thinking of using tren but can I take it by itself without using testosterone? Less injections the better for me but will I see good results without testosterone?

Thanks.

To answer your question about using Tren without Test, HELL NO!

If that is your mindset etc, you should really educate yourself on steroid usage and cycles etc because you will do more harm than good.

Read the sticky by 'Sticky' it has all the basic information you need and that should get you started.

To answer your question about using Tren without Test, HELL NO!

If that is your mindset etc, you should really educate yourself on steroid usage and cycles etc because you will do more harm than good.

Read the sticky by 'Sticky' it has all the basic information you need and that should get you started.

Yep, further research needed OP

I generally agree with the above.... tren without test isnt the best idea. Your endogenous testosterone will be shut down very quickly and will drive e2 too low (this presents a number of problems).

A few caveats though..... if you run alongside another aromatizing compound such as d-bol or hcg, this should be fine also, the goal here is actually have a souce of estrogen.

When looking to 'cut' i have my 'enhanced' athelets use tren + winny + hcg. You get class synergy of the tren and winny and mitigate the highly suppresive effects of tren with the hcg.

this has worked very well..

hope this helps a bit...

Regards

LMR

You are ot ready for tren OP, you need to do a lot more research.

Run test at ~250mg per week. This will keep normal bodily functions happening, while leaving the receptors open for a much more potent anobolic.

You will need to get an anti-progesterone and an anti-prolactin also.
The sides won't be able to be combated with a normal AI like adex.

Last edited: