• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female Mindgames

mroczeK

Couldn't think of an appropriate title but i guess this works.

Have any of you guys had a girl say things to give you the impression that they like you and when you make the move it's like the girl either forgot all the things she said or is just an absolute <insert swear word here>.

Here is my story.

Girl i know from High School, never really got along with her during high school, was just a hottie a would talk to time to time in class. Years go by after High School, chat with her time to time on MSN. Time goes by get her number, start hanging out with her, had a boyfriend at the time. Start hanging out a lot, talking a lot, going out clubbing all the time together. Anyway during all that time she has a boyfriend, the relationship is MEH to her, she would always talk dirty to me, talk sexually, we joke around a lot being the sarcastic bunch we are, although she is too faithful of a person to cheat on her boyfriend, meh thats fine.

During the time of hanging out/going clubbing every weekend she got it in her head to see me as her best male friend. I know what you are thinking, "OH SHIT ROFL FRIEND ZONED" well that is now blatantly true, but it didn't seem so at the time. She would always repeatedly say shit like "oh if i wasn't with <bf's name> i would be with you", "we are so alike have everything in common", talk dirty to each other, she would call me when i am in the shower start talking dirty while she is in the shower at the same time" and more shit i cannot be bothered trying to remember but you catch my drift, saying a lot of shit to make me think that she wanted to be with me in some form. Hell even when she said to me that i was her best friend i was like "oh i hope i am not friend zoned if you know what i mean ;)" and she said "oh no, you are an exception ;)".

So after she broke up with her bf, gave her some time after the break up, thought to myself what the hell ill give it a shot and see if she wants to go out for dinner or something. WRONG! Get rejected, told that i am her best friend. There i was thinking, so what the fuck was up with all that teasing and brain fucking?

Initial reaction:

482.jpg

Oh well shit happens, lesson learned, mistake never to be made again. Note to all: Sarcasm is great and both evil at the same time... it is hard to distinguish sarcasm over phone calls/text and also ridiculously difficult to distinguish face to face with someone who just so fucking happens to be sarcastic about everything 24/7.

"The worst mistake anyone can make is being too afraid to make one."

Does anyone have any similar stories?

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendzone is no place for any man to be. If you want to be a friend with a chick, fine, but don't try and weasel in through the backdoor. The worst kind of seedy IMO. Also extremely ineffective.

Glad you learnt your lesson :p

Note to all: Sarcasm is great and both evil at the same time... it is hard to distinguish sarcasm over phone calls/text and also ridiculously difficult to distinguish face to face with someone who just so fucking happens to be sarcastic about everything 24/7.

I'm visibly devastated by this story.

A girl has boyfriends and girlfriends. If you're not fucking her, you're her girlfriend.

You were just kidding yourself that you weren't friendzoned from day one.

Contrary to the above I was friends with a lady for ~3years. She had a long term bf when we met, they ended up engaged.

I always thought there was something there, I dropped hints blabla nothing came of it and it was tearing me up being the boyfriend without the benefits so to speak (we spent p much all our free time together etc). So I just cut it off completely.

Will spare the details, but now we are together.

There was never any 'oh if I wasn't with x I'd be with you', dirty talk, blabla. If there was I'd probably not have been attracted to her, tbh. We just got along really well and I got the impression that she was into me.

I'm with knoted on this one. I have zero female friends, only chicks I'm interested in nailing to the wall.

I don't see the point in devoting time and effort into building a friendship with a female because as soon as they get involved with someone any sort of trust and rapport you have with them instantly gets put beneath their new bf. Complete waste of time, unless she's hooking you up with her single gf's

Another thing I've noticed from my past relationships is when you first start dating a chick, you are 'the lover' not 'her friend'. As time goes on and the relationship gets more serious, if you relax your game and treat her like a friend then she grows unattracted to you and looks for someone else. I figure it's only after about 2-3years of being 'the lover' can you start to relax your game and treat her like a friend.

Last edited:
Agreed. No "real" female friends, that I see regularly. There are friends of friends and my mates girlfriends, who are always fun when we go out, etc.

I have seen it a few times where guys and girls are friends, and the guy thinks she is keen when all she is doing is being friendly, sometimes a bit of a tease but oh well. Either make your move in a week or two of meeting the girl, or suffer the consequences of being in the friend zone forever.

Don't be one of those guys that becomes friends with a girl, waiting for her to breakup with her bf to make his move. Alot more fish in the sea.

if your a bodybuilder/lifter its close to impossible to have friends as girls..
They ALWAYS want to get you on the boyfriend ladder.

All the women ive met had given the "look" (the OMG im i hope this guy is single look). Most of u here would have noticed that when first meeting a chick and know what im talking about. If u cant see that "look" im talking about you need more experience. Try it next time u shake hands with a girl who is a 6/10 or below.

Ive had some outright ask are u single the first 10min of a conversation.

hahah this is close to the my top 5 threads! hahaha

"A girl has boyfriends and girlfriends. If you're not fucking her, you're her girlfriend."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH thats gold... and TRUE!

OK Ive thought about this.

BEST thing you can do now is sever ties with her. You need to reboot the system, so to speak. Stop talking to her completely, remove her off FB etc etc...

Go out, have fun etc... forget about her.

This has to be done to reset the attitude. Once you stop talking to her she wont think of you as a best friend anymore.

Thats the best chance you got.

Either that or forget about her completely and move on!

All the women ive met had given the "look" (the OMG im i hope this guy is single look). Most of u here would have noticed that when first meeting a chick and know what im talking about. If u cant see that "look" im talking about you need more experience. Try it next time u shake hands with a girl who is a 6/10 or below.

oh yer theyre lining up I have to knock em back with a stick! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
so, so true guys.
I reckon the only time you can really be friends with a girl is if indeed, you have friendzoned them i.e. they are the one's been put in the friendzone. Even this has its problems as they will do there best to cock block other girls and also will annoy you as if you are their bf.

There may be exceptions...

so, so true guys.
I reckon the only time you can really be friends with a girl is if indeed, you have friendzoned them i.e. they are the one's been put in the friendzone. Even this has its problems as they will do there best to cock block other girls and also will annoy you as if you are their bf.

There may be exceptions...

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha cock blocking and annoying you hahahaha thats gold. +1

hahaha some awesome responses guys

fml just realized my right tricep is larger than the left one "throws mouse at wall"

You are wise beyond your years ceffo.

Some will ask, "so where is your girlfriend tonight?"

PS. You need to write a book.

Some will ask, "so where is your girlfriend tonight?"

PS. You need to write a book.

LOL at where is your GF tonight question .. yeah thats been used before numerous time ... well Its good to see alot of us here are reaping rewards for the hard training in some way :p

EH i aint young no more 34 this year... hairs thining/shits gonna start failing soon ... good to live through u younger boys on here as harmless banter :D
So any stories i read is good.. reminds me of old times.. hahah

If u guys ever find a good girl (head screwed on, knows what she wants to to in life, good family background etc hold onto em tight .. try and make it work)..

Theres alot of crazies out there and u DONT know till u start banging em/going out. They think u love em after the first shag and rely on you financially/emotionally) Some will ring u up to tell you there going to cut themselves if u dont come back aftr u break up .. LIKE W T F!!