• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

EFS Racks, How much for shipping?

robbo14

Ive contacted EFS, but still no reply...

Has anyone got a quote for shipping?

If so what rack?

Cheers, i hate to think.

Elitefts are notorious for ridiculous overseas shipping prices.

Why don't you just buy a muscle motion?

I looked at a band package from EFS a while back when I didn't know about the good Aussie sources. The freight was either the same or a touch less than the price of what I wanted. It was around $350.

For 2 t-shirts they will normally charge around 100 bucks for shipping - so for a rack - wow I couldnt even tell you lol.

I think it was sherro who contacted them about a bar and Jim Wendler replied - "You wont like the shipping" lol

I'm playing the elimination game lol... Explains why they havnt got back to me...

Will prob go the MM commercial

Check the forceUSA commercial rack, this is much closer the EFS rack if that is what you after. nearly looks the same.

Would be great if EFS shipped to AUS, they have a heap of nice gear that I would love in my basement!

Unless the U.S postal service can be used which transport their international
Freight on domestic airlines, and given the weight I'm not 100% sure that would even be possible, UPS will be required. They have there own planes and from memory a dozen bottles of wine we attempted to send over was quoted as $200 to $300 to Aust. (FYI after finding this out we then found you can't mail alcohol in the U.S)

So as much as it sucks I don't think it's the individuals distributors choice when it comes to quoting delivery costs.

Hope that helps.

the only way to do it is to organise frieght yourself. Contact a shipping company and try to get in on a shipping container. It would still cost at least the price of the rack, probably more.