• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Differences between two companies (GymDirect / GymandFitness)

dfly

Hey

So I'm planning on getting a rack in the next few weeks.

I've settled on the MMPR rack (there is literally no room for anything bigger, I already have to throw out every piece of furniture in my room except my bed and this barely fits)

Gymdirect and Gym and Fitness both seem to have identical package deals.

3-Package-Deal-_-Power-Rack--+-FIBEV-flat-incline-bench-+-Olympic-bar-+-80kg-Olympic-weights-$1095
Muscle Motion Power Rack Package 3 - $1095

That being the case, has anyone dealt with either of them and can give good/bad feedback about the experience.

A bit of research on here will show a 100% satisfaction with Adrian at Gym Direct.

He is also a site sponsor on here.

If you are in Vic, you can view his products at my gym

Gym direct has been a great supported of Ausbb , many members have had had great dealings

Gymdirect are the wholesaler for Muscle Motion equipment (Adrian's brand). If you buy MM stuff through gymandfitness you're paying to have them buy it off him.

Gymandfitness sell a lot of overseas brands - previously Powertec but now ZK, Garage gym (similar to Rogue Fitness) and ForceUSA.

Both sell reliable equipment, I'm just more partial to Muscle Motion because their designs are simpler.

+1 for gym direct. I'm in WA and even with shipping for ~300kg of gear it was cheaper and better than anything I found locally.

I bought this one from Gym Direct. 100% happy with product and service. Send him a PM (The Hulk), I'm sure he'll look after you.

Cheers,

Aaron.