• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post pics of your home gym

TrentZor

post up pics of your home gym .. please keep postwhoring low please :)

Heres mine ... i dont train at home much anymore.. but my brother and his mates use it.

408.jpg

407.jpg

406.jpg

405.jpg

404.jpg

403.jpg

powerrack.jpg

I have a heap of other shit (incline bench, ez curl, dumbells etc) but i keep it under the house as i dont really use it.

Its the same rack you used at my house you dick lol

Its the one from Adrian at Gym Direct, muscle motion

ahhh lol thanks PTC hahahaha i didnt really notice it when i was there .. I think brother was cracking me up heheheh.. funny outgoing guy!!

Thanks!!

Standard Muscle Motion rack
300kg oly barbell, I want to upgrade to an ABC bar asap
157.5 rubber coated plates
Have recently got some olympic dumbells but not sure what to do with them lawl
Bodysolid flat incline bench, very good piece of equipment but think I would prefer flat only
Bodywerx weight tree

P1010675.jpg

looks very smick eagle.. im starting to love these racks!!!

thinking of selling mine now...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

looks very smick eagle.. im starting to love these racks!!!

thinking of selling mine now...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ceffo,

Not ripping off what you have, but you wouldn't know yourself with a 200kg rack. Theres plenty of room, and no matter how much you squat or bench or pull the thing wont move an inch.

7 Package Deal_ Commercial Power Rack + Bench + Heavy Duty Olympic Bar + 175kg Rubber Olympic plates

If I were you I'd get that package. Keep your incline bench, ez curl bar and dumbells and you'll have everything you can do in a commercial gym and everything you'll ever need to get as big and strong as possible.

cheers, would you use one at home? Goodbye smith machine!!

Im feeling like I need to be more manly and get a commercial one though! It does its job very well but would be great to have the weights built into each side, would make loading the barbell much easier in tight spaces.

Ceffo,

Not ripping off what you have, but you wouldn't know yourself with a 200kg rack. Theres plenty of room, and no matter how much you squat or bench or pull the thing wont move an inch.

7 Package Deal_ Commercial Power Rack + Bench + Heavy Duty Olympic Bar + 175kg Rubber Olympic plates

If I were you I'd get that package. Keep your incline bench, ez curl bar and dumbells and you'll have everything you can do in a commercial gym and everything you'll ever need to get as big and strong as possible.

yeah im going to speak to the brother see what he thinks.. When we bought it (5 years ago) it was on sale and close to home..

my gym.jpg

This is where the magic happens..................(not)

Lol,.. I bent the bench press bar pretty badly the other day...ok tho got another on................so relax

So is this thread replacing the other one :confused:

Ah well, heres my set up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QgKyszLmiw]YouTube - The current gym set up[/ame]

very sexy set up. heaps of room. I for real laughed when the guy doing the leg kicks came on.

i'll post mine up tomorrow.

Question: Does anyone know an easier way to load and unload the bar. It would be easier to keep a pair of 20's, but they would be too heavy for warmup sets.......suggestions?

P.S. Click for much bigger clearer pic.

Last edited: