• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jim Cordova - Natural Pro Bodybuilder

gareer

I don't know if anyone has mentioned Jim Cordova before but I saw this video of him and dam. If he really is natural, he's got some crazy genetics!

Pretty inspirational.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDQaBaLjiqM[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDQaBaLjiqM"][/ame]

Last edited:
Definitely. He's reasonably well spoken as well, I've looked through his videos. He has some interesting concepts on training. Along with others like Layne Norton etc

I am sure this bloke is a good guy but I haven't heard of him personally. I would always interpret 'natural' with a grain of salt because a lot of my fellow trainers have or know of guys who have cmpeted natural and hit the gear up majorly in the offseason and even pre contest.

Even with lie detectors used by some natural shows, they are easy as to pass. Just a bit of advice.

Skip La Cour is also pretty impressive as a 'natural'.

When someone claims to be natural in BB, alarms go off*

Irregardless of that, this guy has a great physique

* I judged natural BB shows, juicers from my gym competed and passed tests. They knew I knew, but they passed the "test"

Id like to say he was natural but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. But when I first saw him I thought holy jesus. He looks so much bigger than he actually is.

Actually, I just realized he competes at under 80kg at 5'8", that doesnt sound like a juicer, he would be around 90kg off season I imagine.

He looks tremendous.

His muscles look so full, something to do with his muscle bellies? Whichever way you look at it, he's got an amazing physique for someone who comes in at 80kg and 90 offseason.

Absolutely phenomenal physique. Initial thoughts are yes, he's on enhancers, but fortunately for the smaller blokes - it's a lot easier to look bigger with shorter levers :D

Irrespective, that's a great physique, I actually prefer that phys over the super sized GH gut variety.

Absolutely phenomenal physique. Initial thoughts are yes, he's on enhancers, but fortunately for the smaller blokes - it's a lot easier to look bigger with shorter levers :D

Irrespective, that's a great physique, I actually prefer that phys over the super sized GH gut variety.

Seconded .

Seconded .

Yep same. I reckon they look terrible with their gut and stuff.

I still have massive respect for what it must take for them to get to that stage, but not something i would ever consider doing.

Even this fella, Jim Cordova, i wouldnt want to look like that. Sure i wouldnt mind having the muscle mass but would rather have it at about 12% bodyfat so you look like a tank haha :D

One day!

Last edited: