• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What time do you workout?

What time do you normally train?

• 6am - 9am

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 9am - 12pm

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 12pm - 3pm

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 3pm - 6pm

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • 6pm - 9pm

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • 9pm - 12am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midnight - 6am

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i said 6-9, but can end as late as 11 depending on when i start. around the 6-9 area is when i train most often.

the poll does not work for people who do shift work i workout when i have time on day shift its anywhere from 1730 to 1900 night shift its 1400 and my days off its anywhere from 0900 to 1900 im all over the place most of the time i dont know what day it is an weather im coming or going

shift work messes me around a bit,
but if on lates i train from 10-12
one earlies I train anywere from 4-8.30
weekends it will allways be around 12noon

I think it is important to train at the same time as any comps you might be in, for me they usually start at 11am, and go through to 3ish

Between 2-4 as I don't have clients then. I use to do hill sprints with my dog at 2am when I worked nights and at 5am for a while when getting use to early.mornings. Tried lifting at 6.30am before work once and fucking hated it sprints felt great though.

On day shift straight after work 630-730pm then to dinner.
On night shift about hour after brekky 3-4pm then to lunch.
On break when ever i feel like it.

Train much better in pm then in the AM.

I'm surprised at how many people out there do shift work. I thought it was only a small % of the population, but it seems there are more of them than I thought.

I did shift work many moons ago....only lasted a few months. Never again, 9 to 5 all the way for me baby!

I'm surprised at how many people out there do shift work. I thought it was only a small % of the population, but it seems there are more of them than I thought.

I did shift work many moons ago....only lasted a few months. Never again, 9 to 5 all the way for me baby!

Man I miss 9 to 5. None of this 7-10am 12-2pm 4-8pm bullshit (in one day).

No set time for me, depends on work etc, some times morning, other times mid day/arvo/ nights