• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What proportion of your BSquat is your FSquat?

I could actually power clean my best front squat at the time.

Had reasonable technique, but very strong back.

But the ratio of Stellios is more relevant as he was a great lifter.

180kg clean with best front squat of 180kg, and best back squat of 210kg.

He was a great technician with strong legs, like an olympic lifter should be.

I did not know any other who could clean his best front squat at time, so Stellios was an exception.

I think different people will have different ratios because of muscle strengths and weaknesses and different body proportions. You need to find your golden ratios, not someone elses! :p

Thanks man. I honestly believe that I was a very gifted young lifter with the potential to go all the way to freakiness!!! But that did not come to fruition I’m afraid... silly me!

Never mind Pete. Everything happens for a reason, at least that's my belief and I've got to be content with my past since there aint a way in heaven of changing it Sir :D!

Fadi.
Maybe not such a bad thing. Had it come to fruition, would you have the children you have now? If so, would you have the same relationships you have with them now?

Today I front squatted 75kg for a single. I think I probably could have pushed 80-85kg, but I can't know for sure. On Monday I back squatted (high bar) 105kg for a single. Again, not a true 1RM, probably could have gotten another 5-10kg on that, as well.