• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What gaming systems do you have ?

2x C64
1x NES
2x Gameboys
1x PS2
1x Wii

Plenty of computers but even my ION330 isn't much chop for games. I had an atari 2600 but we took it back and swapped it for the Nintendo (NES) pretty quickly. No need for an atari when you can play the same games on the C64.

I should throw out the C64s but I've had them almost as long as I've had legs, dad threw out the VZ200(i think?) that we had before the commodore which is a shame.

Your 64 still works?Awesome if it does.
When I went home to my dear ol mum`s I was cleaning out a few boxes
and found the old Vic 20.Didn`t work but would have been cool if it did!

I haven't tried it for a long time, but I don't see why it wouldn't. The old floppy disks and tapes however may not be much good.

ah the good ol c64 , many hours wasted playing that , river raid was my fave game

can't believe there is still a huge c64 following, came across a c64club that had a shitload of members

C64 had some great games.
I played Rock 'N' Roll Wresting for hours on end.

I had 100's of games, one of my favourites was a game called Uridium. Loved it.