• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wanna start my 1st cycle, anyone experienced please?

drazenm

Hello, to introduced my self shortly, im 37, 177cm height, approx 78kgs. Defined build, got some muscle mass, been training for a while so i know my way around the gym, diet is here and there, most times i eat clean and home made meals.

So i want to do my first cycle, if someone experienced can help me out, who's a PT or a bodybuilder, doctor or someone who just has heaps of knowledge and experience I'd be very grateful.

Feel free to message me here and we can talk more in detail over DMs if it's alright with you. So yes as I've said, first cycle, i saw everyone recommends keeping it simple something as Test Enanthate for 8 weeks, some say more, rising cycle or pyramid cycle etc. But I'll take your advice as you have more experience and knowledge and follow step by step, that's why I've asked for help to avoid making mistakes and to learn. Would like to learn also for future cycle, no harm in being informed and being knowledgeable, prepared.

Hope to hear from someone soon, thank you in advance. Danny