• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Training with a few injuries

P

Plows92

Okay so it's been almost a month since I was last at the gym doing a proper work out, I injured my lower back doing dead lift which I blame myself for a few reason, but as well as that I have done something to my write whilst goalkeeping in soccer, long story short. My hand connected with the post and it's been in pain since (I can move it just fine and every thing). When I've tried to do weights at home I haven't even been able to do a few reps a barbell even on low weight with out my wrist being in loads of pain which is starting to frustrate me. I'm just trying to find out if there are any form of weights I can do without causing any further pain to my wrist?

Cheers and hope this made sense

Should go get that checked out, but in saying this I have trained with various injuries for a very long time, when i played football it was just part of playing, since I have stopped playing football cause of doing my ACL twice and hitting the gym not much has changed you will always get small injuries I find the best way is to get them checked out and find out what you can and cant do and train through them, don't go silly but still remain in the gym and do something, even when doing rehan stuff I would push myself further than advised and this resulted in me returning to playing football after 9 mths off getting me knee reco.

Cheers, I went and saw a physio a few weeks back and now I got the all clear to start working out again

Broke my wrist before and hurt it real bad doing cleans last year. It hurt just writing or closing my fist, as for gym work it took a downward spiral for me. Times like this I think machines have their uses.