• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tips on my cuurent bulking diet

Big_fella300

Hi Guys, Im relatively new to this forum. I've ben training for about 4 years and am currently 6'1" and around 88-90kg's. I was around 70kg's when I started. My diet and training has always been pretty good but im wanting to get quite serious now. I was hoping you could give me some tips to fine tune my diet:

Meal 1
5 egg white omlette w/
50g tasty cheese
40g mushrooms
40g bacon

Protein shake (30g)
50g oats
500lm of full cream milk

Meal 2
250g chicken breast
100g peas, carrot and corn mix
Full cream milk (250ml)

Meal 3
500ml of full cream milk

Meal 3
250g chicken breast
Full cream milk (250ml)

- Train -

Meal 4
Protein shake (30g)
50g oats
500lm of full cream milk

Meal 5
300g Steak
Full cream milk (250ml)

Meal 6
Cottage Cheese 240g

Calorie breakdown:

Fat (g) - 146.5g - 1318.5 calories (32%)
Carb (g) - 214.2g - 856.8 calories (21%)
Protien (g) 482.1g - 1928.4 calories (47%)

I've been on this diet for about 3 months and its not putting on much fat so im happy with this. Anyway, if someone in the know could have a look and provide feedback, that would be great.

cheers,

Brendan

Last edited:
There is alot of simple carbs in that (milk). I would look at possible switching that up with something else.

Leave the egg yolk in there, its the most important part.

Corn is also very starchy. I would personally switch your veggie mix up with broccoli , green beans or similar and leave the starchy stuff to post workout meals.

There is alot of simple carbs in that (milk). I would look at possible switching that up with something else.

Corn is also very starchy. I would personally switch your veggie mix up with broccoli , green beans or similar and leave the starchy stuff to post workout meals.

You do realise he is bulking. The milk is fine and the corn is fine. He is only having 200 something carbs in a bulking diet which is not a heap.

I do agree though no one should be throwing out egg yolks. It should be against the law.

Looks good, the only thing that jumped out at me is throwing out the best and most nutritious part of the egg:eek:

Looks like you will be in a shock when you see your diet....... ;)

Haha, I will leave it up to you then Max.. These are just simple rules I had followed for a while from various people that have either coached or written diets for me.

They worked for me fairly well, I should have applied the rule of individual differences though ;)

I suggest you also this diet high calorie foods carbohydrate
is also assential part for the weight gain. The diet for the carbohydrate meal bread, potatoes, brown rice, pasta, couscous,fresh and dried fruits.