• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Coffee/Java/Espresso thread

I used to own a Rancillio Silvia espresso machine as well, though I sold that and bought a Breville dual boiler number (warms up much faster, can pour shots and stream milk at the same time, easier to use, the average shot is better but Miss Silvia used to offer up the occasional "god shot").

I usually buy my coffee from coffeesnobs.com.au and have a preference for African beans, especially from Ethiopia.

Someone should combine chocolate and coffee ;)

"Someone" ... should buy me that long mac they said they would
:rolleyes:

Hey, we should start an AUSBB coffee club. I propose the 1st meeting be held [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; 's pad...

And the coffee be substituted with beer :cool:

I used to own a Rancillio Silvia espresso machine as well, though I sold that and bought a Breville dual boiler number (warms up much faster, can pour shots and stream milk at the same time, easier to use, the average shot is better but Miss Silvia used to offer up the occasional "god shot").

I usually buy my coffee from coffeesnobs.com.au and have a preference for African beans, especially from Ethiopia.

I had been using a Breville machine previously and went to Miss Silvia, took about a week to get used to and the what grind to get, but since have never looked back, but in saying this you either need your own grinder or get the coffee specially ground as the preground stuff from a supermarket just doesn't cut it.

Coffeesnobs is a great site for information and coffee although I have never bought coffee from them as I have my café roaster which I am very happy with.

"Someone" ... should buy me that long mac they said they would
:rolleyes:

Hey, we should start an AUSBB coffee club. I propose the 1st meeting be held [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; 's pad...

And the coffee be substituted with beer :cool:

Beer?????? Blasphemy.

you either need your own grinder or get the coffee specially ground as the preground stuff from a supermarket just doesn't cut it.

Of course, coffee is stale around 1 hour after being ground.

I invested in an excellent grinder, Compak K3-Touch

Of course, coffee is stale around 1 hour after being ground.

I invested in an excellent grinder, Compak K3-Touch

Yeah that's why I am after a decent grinder, only thing is the $$$ at the moment, a good one is just as much as the machine itself, have been keeping an eye out on coffeesnobs every now and then.

Got this mean as coffee from the supermarket the other day... Highly recommend. Bit swanky, but well worth the $4.99.