• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Some more question about Dbol

hust wondering 0ni do you even have any experience with AAS as I have seen some pics of your and it certainly doesnt look likw it???
That's a stupid assumption. AAS are used not just for size and muscle, but for speed, strength and endurance which does not always equate to muscle size.

You should retract your comment.

That's a stupid assumption. AAS are used not just for size and muscle, but for speed, strength and endurance which does not always equate to muscle size.

You should retract your comment.

And there is also the point of researching AAS over actually using them. His info is research based he is not giving info on how he personally felt whilst rectally administering them.

Reactions: 0ni
hust wondering 0ni do you even have any experience with AAS as I have seen some pics of your and it certainly doesnt look likw it???

I took them for competing in cycling
I used orals only as it's the best way to pass the drug tests + the test:est:dht ratio tests

Please refrain from using a single blog as a reference.....which has no references and uses anecdotal concepts.

Please define 'small'. When we're talking about science stuff....please use accurate definitions and supply good references.

Bunk statement considering there are no real studies done on steroids
Anecdotes are fine, especially as the blog is of a number 6 Mr. Olympia contestant
What do you mean define "small"? It's a small dose compared to what most people use, even endurance athletes use 40-50mg. This isn't up for debate or discussion lol... 30mg is a small dose no two ways about it

Last edited:
Bunk statement considering there are no real studies done on steroids

Ok. I'll assume then that the people with AIDS for example aren't on steroids but are takin a good multivitamins.

Ank you for committing logical fallacy #8, appeal to authority. 'He's 6x mr Olympia, of course he'd know best'.

Last edited:
Ok. I'll assume then that the people with AIDS for example aren't on steroids but are takin a good multivitamins.

Ank you for committing logical fallacy #8, appeal to authority. 'He's 6x mr Olympia, of course he'd know best'.

>pointing out my logical fallacies to support his arguments

And thank you for committing logical fallacy #whocares, style over substance

[quote =0ni;245047]>pointing out my logical fallacies to support his arguments[/quote]

Are you saying you have a problem with someone pointing out your use of fuzzy logic? That's wack.

appeal to authority

The appeal to authority may take several forms. As a statistical syllogism, it will have the following basic structure:

Most of what authority a has to say on subject matter S is correct. a says p about S. Therefore, p is correct.

The strength of this argument depends upon two factors:

1. The authority is a legitimate expert on the subject.
2. A consensus exists among legitimate experts on the matter under discussion.

These conditions may also simply be incorporated into the structure of the argument itself, in which case the form may look like this:

X holds that A is true
X is a legitimate expert on the subject. T
he consensus of experts agrees with X.
Therefore, there's a presumption that A is true.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try and pop "statistical syllogism" into a sentence at work this week :D

Are you saying you have a problem with someone pointing out your use of fuzzy logic? That's wack.

No, no I'm not
But disregarding an argument because it's fallacious is a fallacy in it's own right
Just holding you to your own standards, imo the words of a Mr. Olympia athlete on hormones is something people should take into account.
No one here has AIDS wasting disease lol, finding studies is pointless there will never be a study to prove or disprove the statements that you or I are making... the experience of other people is perfectly fine and can't be discounted

the maker of dbol said 10mg per day.

so i'd start there for a few days and re-assess.