• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Samsung Galaxy s4 ??

Good stuff.
Once your ready, root it, create a backup, install recovery and start with custom roms

Does rooting keep the features of the phone intact like internet pass through, tethering, hard drive mounting etc?

Yep, just about everything should be the same or very similar except for weird shit Samsung puts in it for its own reasons

So do the new phones run alot better rooted?

I have an HTC desire HD, dated but works fine for me, no lag and does everything I want. Will it be that much better after rootng?

So do the new phones run alot better rooted?

I have an HTC desire HD, dated but works fine for me, no lag and does everything I want. Will it be that much better after rootng?

Battery life is better i am not sure if performance is any better, should be the same.

Rooting/flashing is the same thing, the biggest advantage of this is to allow you access to the ram and alter it on the fly.

Yep everything is the same after rooting apart from you have root access.
Then yoi can flash a different ROM and that's where the fun starts and you get rid of all the crap Samsung and your carrier have on there.
Head over to XDA and read about it. It seems daunting but is straight forward enough. Just make sure you follow the steps and create backups and install custom recovery

Bit of a bump to this old thread.

Now you guys have had the phone for a while, are you still happy with it?
I am about ready for an upgrade (from S2) and thinking of getting the S4 after the price drop happens when the S5 comes out.

The plans all suck these days, wish could just keep the one I am on, $49 2g and enough calls to ring America and ask which way their toilets flush

Bit of a bump to this old thread.

Now you guys have had the phone for a while, are you still happy with it?
I am about ready for an upgrade (from S2) and thinking of getting the S4 after the price drop happens when the S5 comes out.

The plans all suck these days, wish could just keep the one I am on, $49 2g and enough calls to ring America and ask which way their toilets flush

Took me about a month to get used to the change. (I started this thread).

Fucking love the Samsung now. Could never go back to an iPhone.

From the bigger screen size and functions, apps, synchronize with ease (no need for iTunes bullshit).

Have the pirate bay app on mine and can basically download any book, show, movie or song for free.

Only issues is a little big to one hand text while driving.....