• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Possible high E2 estrogens need help

ahtb

Hey folks...

I'm at week 8 First cycle, I'm on 500mg test-e split every 3.5 days, I pin 250 Wednesday, 250mg Saturday.

Ive had some oily skin lately, Ive been doing cardio 3 times per week. Walking on incline 10% 5.3kmh for 30-40min. This week I haven't done any cardio.

My problem is, all a sudden my legs/feet/ankles have swollen up, water retention. Also some swelling in hands. My depression is also worse then normal, moody ECT.. my nipples aren't sore or sensitive at all.

Without getting blood work done, am I safe to assume all my symptoms are estrogens related? High estrogens?

This is my first cycle, I have arimidex, Aromasin, Nolvadex and Clomid on hand.. all pharma.

Should I take some Aromasin? 12.5 mg every second day? Or every 3.5days?

I haven't used any AI at all this cycle. I read alot of people start AI from week 3 onwards.

I plan to get blood work done in the next few days. My ankles have that much fluid that there's minimal definition around my Achilles tendon...

Anyone experiance similar symptoms to what I've got??

Moody, anxiety, depression... Oily skin, swollen hands, feet ankles & legs... Fluid retention...
The fluid retention has occured in the last few days...
Thanks guys n gals