• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Place to buy caffeine online?

slingy

Has anyone got any suggestions of a good place to buy bulk caffeine pills online?
Bulk Nutrients don't seem to have it anymore and no-doz is too expensive.

from what i remember , caffeine powder is now banned for sale here in australia

Pretty sure that caffeine pills aren't banned, no-doz are still available in supermarkets.
Was really just hoping someone would have a recommendation, will give eBay a shot if I don't get any joy from this thread. I figure it's always better to use reliable recommended suppliers or site sponsors where possible.

Well, I guess for $10.99 for 120 200mg tablets off eBay with free shipping... it doesn't really matter..

Pretty sure that caffeine pills aren't banned, no-doz are still available in supermarkets.
Was really just hoping someone would have a recommendation, will give eBay a shot if I don't get any joy from this thread. I figure it's always better to use reliable recommended suppliers or site sponsors where possible.
i remember bulk nutrients saying that powder form was banned , but no doze and caffiene in drinks was still allowed

i remember bulk nutrients saying that powder form was banned , but no doze and caffiene in drinks was still allowed
Ah, maybe they don't have pill making facilities.They do just seem to have powders and capsules... Probably not worthwhile putting caffeine into capsules.

Just that I know they are a good shop with good service and prices, and I know they used to have caffeine so they were my first preference.
Have just ordered from eBay now. Hopefully it doesn't set off too many alarms at work like when I had powdered chalk delivered.

Last edited:
Caffeine pills, go to vitacost or bodybuilding.com. It is like $4 for 100 plus shipping. By far the cheapest method. Ebay is a rip

I used caffeine pills once or twice when I was in high school, and had to stay up all night to get an assignment done on time.

I did some calculations, and worked out that caffine is a lot cheaper in the form of instant coffee (cheap instant coffee, that is).

I think that this is still the case. Also, instant coffee is much easier to obtain.

But my god does instant coffee taste bad. Would prefer to just take with water.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Ah, maybe they don't have pill making facilities.They do just seem to have powders and capsules... Probably not worthwhile putting caffeine into capsules.

Just that I know they are a good shop with good service and prices, and I know they used to have caffeine so they were my first preference.
Have just ordered from eBay now. Hopefully it doesn't set off too many alarms at work like when I had powdered chalk delivered.

The reasoning here is that Caffeine is not approved as a food or for food use. It is for beverage only.

As a stand alone item with no limit to how much you can purchase, this is what Caffeine is considered as - a food / for food use.

It still stands in our Pre Workout 101 as this is a beverage with a controlled dose per stated serve.

I'm not too familiar with the the no-doz but they may be offering these in controlled portions with the advice for it to be served with a certain amount of liquid? This would be classed as a beverage if so.

Last edited:
Couldn't you just do the same bulk nutrients ? Recommend x amount of liquid with consumption ?