• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Phone upgrade time...

A girl at a phone shop today said the I Phone 4 will retail for over $2000.
The girl at the phone shop is a douchenozzle...

Apple have stated numerous times the iPhone 4 will retail for $199 US, which translates to about $250 AUS, but it never works out that way, we will end up paying about 3-4 times the US price, but $2000... Come on.

****ing n95 just died.. No screen so pissed off!!

Also i ****ing hate three they are shit ****s.

ive never had problems with nokia untill now.... the n97 mini is probably the biggest P O S i have ever owned... they told me the mini came with the new software as the full sized n97 had the old software.... soooo within 3 weeks my phone started to fark up.... they took it back and wiped it, re installed the "new software" (same shyte as last time..) and told me i had too much dust in the phone.... IT WAS 3 weeks old ffs.... douchebags.... meh. Anywho, 3-4 weeks now after having it back, more software issues with it slowing down drastically, freezing, changing my settings etc..... if they dont fix it the next time... smashy smashy :D

Ok

im getting iphone 3gs 32 gig

unlimited sms

150 call allowance

1 gig data month

45 a month..

All so i can have PPP on my phone :p

WHY OH WHY would you do that noobs, the iPhone 4 is about to come out, just get a shitty phone for now and get the new MUCH better iPhone in a couple of months.

WHY OH WHY would you do that noobs, the iPhone 4 is about to come out, just get a shitty phone for now and get the new MUCH better iPhone in a couple of months.

Too late, I was paying 70 bucks amonth for a broken n95. Had to do something.

45 a month for 1 gig and a 3gs 32 doesnt osund that bad to me especially with unlimited text. I have looked around and thats the cheapest i phone i can see. It also includes free unlock so i can sell it if i want...

I didn't want one at first, but then I started using them, and got one, now I rely on it, I love mine.

The SMSing gets easier too, you can tilt the phone on it's side and that enlarges the size of the keyboard, makes it easier to type quickly.

ALSO - the 4.0 OS comes out in July or something, which will give your 3GS all the software features of the new iPhone 4, so it'll be very similar to the new one.