• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pakistan BB

Palestine not pakistan, quite a difference in geographic location and the look of the people.

My bad typo, looked at the article incorrectly, quick copy and paste as I'm at work. I thought it was funny that Pakistan BB would travel to Gaza and risk blowing up all to flex their muscles. Maybe they enjoy the tension? :)

LOL , dont they have acces to gear? I assume they are natural as they arnt genetic freaks, Just lean..

They also do not have access to large amounts of food noobs most are probably military guys. Don't forget palestine is treated like shit by all countries in the middle east.

I wasnt saying it was a bad thing, we are very fortunate to have a large access to food no matter how contaminated with crap it is...

Its still better than havign none.

I actually think some of those guys look better than modern day pro's. Ah if only we went back to the old days of the 70's and 80's.