• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oxylight for the home gym?

I've got a pair of circular T5 fluorescents, one on each side of the room.

I had one light in the middle of the room before, but that was directly above the chin-up bar on my rack. So it had to go.

I thought oxylight was an acne treatment

Shrek and Darkoz.. LOL :D:D 'was also wondering.. it turned out its an ionising compact fluorescent bulb,a light which cleans air.. thinking a good lighting for my home gym. its pretty dark in my area.

I've got a pair of circular T5 fluorescents, one on each side of the room.

I had one light in the middle of the room before, but that was directly above the chin-up bar on my rack. So it had to go.

Yeah i don't want a light which is too bright as well or directly hits my eye when i do my routine on the floor..

Shrek and Darkoz.. LOL :D:D 'was also wondering.. it turned out its an ionising compact fluorescent bulb,a light which cleans air.. thinking a good lighting for my home gym. its pretty dark in my area.

Ionising oxygen produces ozone, which is poisonous. This is most likely done, if it's done at all, by producing significant amounts of UV radiation.

Ionising oxygen produces ozone, which is poisonous. This is most likely done, if it's done at all, by producing significant amounts of UV radiation.

SO I can cop a tan when I'm training at night, where do I buy this miracle light.

Fantastic! UV and ozone! Brilliant present for the man who has everything . . . except cancer, respiratory tract problems, and brittle and faded plastic/rubber products.

If you think that having a device in your home that's designed to produce UV light and ozone is a good idea, then I suggest that you don't know a real lot about ozone or UV light.

Or tact for that matter.

If you think that having a device in your home that's designed to produce UV light and ozone is a good idea, then I suggest that you don't know a real lot about ozone or UV light.

Or tact for that matter.

just wear a tinfoil hat, you'll be fine

just wear a tinfoil hat, you'll be fine

That will only help against the UV though!

Chances are that this device doesn't actually do anything.

I am however curious as to why you are dismissive about ionising radiation and a powerful oxidant that is airborne.