• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

now ive seen it all

TrentZor

Theres a federation for curling and competition for it? :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2cMOykt-HY[/ame]

1. Why is he wearing a softsuit to curl?
2. Why is he wearing a belt?
3. WTF MY EYES!!

Might be a repost but .. I think my I.Q just dropped watching it

Last edited:
Curling is a classic strong lift and used to be tested when powerlifting was pretty much an assortment of odd lifts. He's wearing a suit because its a competition, and hes wearing a belt because it allows his abs to generate more force and probably lift a little more.

And what's with this stupid anti-curl fad. Barbell curls are a simple and effective compound movement that assist in strengthening the arms. If any of you had ever torn a bicep deadlifting you might not hate on curls so much.

Sure it does happen but very very rarely only when a person flexes the elbow while NOT using correct form i.e from trying to curl in a deadlift? :rolleyes:

I only do 3 sets of barbell curls after my back workout and yet have 17.5 inch arms still bigger and stronger than half the guys at fitness first i see curling day in and out..
Hence The anti curl movement.. i would anytime up against any fitness first curler who does 20 sets of curls and do a biceps pose..

This is all just from doing chins/deads/bent over rows etc..

Last edited: