• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

new to this, after some advice

Hi all. I've been training for 2 years with decent gains, i'm 80kg, 6'0ft, 8% bf. I have recently hit a plateau and am considering a first cycle, not trying to go hulk but some strength and size I can hold on to would be good. Advice on test e and what anti estrogen's to use would be good, also anything else I should know is welcome. If it cant be said here pm me cheers fellas!

Hi mate, your not ready. Take it from someone that knows. If you jump on cycle now your gonna struggle to train off cycle. Gear isn't addicitive in the way most drugs are but the problem is guys who get on too early struggle to train without it.

Train hard and add another 10-15kg over the next 3-5 years, then you'll know your capablilities and how to use your body. Treat gear as the icing on the cake something you do for the experience.

You will lose most of your h]gains as soon as you come off and with the depression you'll struggle to get in the gym and lose what little gains you had. The only blokes that keep their gains never come off, if thats what you want thats what you gotta do but its an exxy$$$ way of life and it can have serious health problems.

Good luck with whatver you decide but it shouldn't be a decision to take lightly.

Train hard and add another 10-15kg over the next 3-5 years, then you'll know your capablilities and how to use your body.

I disagree... Train less but train more intensely and eat more... Eating more would be the key factor for you...

If you do not eat more then you burn you will never gain extra mass...

I disagree... Train less but train more intensely and eat more... Eating more would be the key factor for you...

If you do not eat more then you burn you will never gain extra mass...

Yeah I get that im just trying to find the right balance, Ill smash down more cals and up the intensity and dominate this plateau :) cheers guys