• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New member, long time reader

onthelowdown

Hi, I'm Scott, literally just joined 5 minutes ago, however, I am a long time lurker. I've finally decided to bite the bullet and join. Don't be put off by the name, its car related.

I have been smashing the gym for around 18 months now, and am loving the results, however due to my poor genes, I am doomed to love handles and what ever the male equivalent of a ghetto booty is, and unless I can get to the 8-12% body fat range, they will always linger. I've finally got my diet right due to my awesome girlfriend who has just finished a degree in dietetics and nutrition. I am at the point where I think it is time for a little help. I've made the decision to do a cycle of Clen and see how I go, but before I commit fully, I figured I would ask for recommendations from people with experience, not just idiots regurgitating stuff that I have already read to blow their own trumpet.

I am 200cm in height and currently weigh in at 110kg, quite muscular, with my few unshakeable flabby bits. I've read the Clen guidebook and have a n00bs idea on how to diet on a cycle, and being the paranoid person I am, I will be sticking to said diet guides like a bible. A mate and I will be cycling together, for accountability and to monitor each other, to help avoid over usage.
My questions:

For my size is the recommend dosage the same as in the guide?
Do you recommend Gel, or pills?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't diet down to 8% naturally you won't be able to do it with clen
Do it on your next cut, or when you get to having veins on your abs