• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need help get me huge

aussie3105

Hi fellas I need help across the board but mainly in diet in my opinion there fore I decided to put this in the nutrition and diet section.
Im 25 187cm 98kg <20%bf been training properly for atleast 5 years started out at 67kg and chubby. Anyhow my diet is a mess I dont really have one actually I just try to eat as clean as possible subway mostly and only eat 2-3 times a day so its time for some serious change. I want to get to 110kg with about 10-15% bf but I want to get there while being at a body fat % where it isnt embarassing to take my shirt off, the majority of my bf is in the mid section the love handle are the worst thing for me. My training involved no cardio what so ever I have now incorporated HIIT bike and treadmill atleast 3 times a week. lifting was always 3x8 sets 1 muscle group per day I never changed it as I was always gaining slowly. I have now changed to what I call a 1 rep max routine for 4 weeks then back to the 3x8sets routine for 4 weeks eg.
monday chest and triceps
bench 4x 4 reps max weight (160kg)
Incline bench 4x4 reps (110kg)
decline press machine 4x4 (180kg)
Dumbbell flies 4x4 (35kg)
cable flies super set with dumbbell crossovers 4x4 4x4 (25kg) (25kg)
cable pull downs 4x4 (50kg)
dumbbell kick backs 4x4 (30kg)
weighted dips 4x failure max 10 (40kg)
single are overhead dumbbell tricep extensions (20kg)

Tuesday shoulders
mil press 4x4 (60kg)
front raises 4x4 (30kg)
side raises 4x4 (25kg)
rear flies 4x4 (25kg)
shrugs front and rear super set 4x4 4x4 (110kg) (110kg)

wednesday legs
Squats 4x4 (150kg)
leg press 4x4 (300kg)
hammy curl machine 4x4 (70kg)
Leg extension machine 4x4 (140kg)
calf raises smith machine 4x failure 10-20 reps (100kg)

Thursday off HIIT cardio

Friday Back and Biceps
Deadlift 4x4 (140kg)
low row 4x4 (220kg)
pull downs 4x4 (110kg)
single are pull down machine thing 4x4 (70kg per side) (dont know what the machine is called
t bar row 4x4 (130kg)
preachers curls 4x4 (65kg)
seated dumbbell curls 4x4 (27.5kg per side)
barbell curls 4x4 (50kg) super set with hammer curls 4x4 (30kg)

Saturday HIIT cardio

Sunday repeat all
for four weeks then basically the same but 3x8 reps with less weight for four weeks then all over again.

I have put on good size but I think I could be doing a shit load better with a different routine and a decent diet.

So basically what im after is some body to tell me how to live lol
what to eat, when to eat, what supps, when to have supps, how to train right if im not already etc and when to hit the juice. I have access to pretty near any gear that you may recommend (by the way I have cycled sus and var before) weather it be Test, deca, dbol, HGH anything ill do it but id rather a hgh cycle as im not a big fan of the im I get really paranoid about hitting blood vessels and nerves etc.

You ask about getting huge which is diet related.

You post your training but not your diet.

Then you ask for drug suggestions.

I think the correct answer here is to stop typing and put a fork and knife in your hands.

I think the correct answer here is to stop typing and put a fork and knife in your hands.

Fuck wingman look at his stats and lifts, he wants to go to the next level. Little bit more to it then just eat when your shooting for 110 @ 10%.

OP I gotta nothing for ya sorry mate, hopefully some of the big units will chime in here.

Fuck wingman look at his stats and lifts, he wants to go to the next level. Little bit more to it then just eat when your shooting for 110 @ 10%.

OP I gotta nothing for ya sorry mate, hopefully some of the big units will chime in here.

Looks suss

Eats clean mostly subway?

Lifts
Bench 160 4x4
Military 60 4x4??

Squat 150 4x4
Dead 140 4x4??

some odd lift numbers,

out of curiosity, being 76kg and chubby, how tall are you?

good luck with your goals

I dont have a diet plan in place and I got to where I am by just eating what ever when ever the truth is I have no idea about diet hence why I ask for some diet info.

I asked if anybody thought I should hit the juice not for a drug suggestion.

Looks suss

Eats clean mostly subway?

Lifts
Bench 160 4x4
Military 60 4x4??

Squat 150 4x4
Dead 140 4x4??
When I started training I had no knowledge or anybody to obtain info from everything I know I know from experience and from bits and pieces I have picked up off here. I never use to train my shoulder legs or back It was just chest biceps and triceps pretty much untill the last 4-5 years and I have only really been focussing on them the last 6-12 months so my shoulder back and legs are weak as piss.

my bad, he said he started lifting at a chubby 67kg, being 187cm tall I can't see how he could be chubby at that weight.
I had absolutely zero muscle and all fat thats how

Last edited by a moderator:
If u squatting 150kg but only pulling 140??? Start deadlifting a lot more. Benching 160 pressing 60kg get that one up also. Start working on your weaknesses