• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

music

True or no music and leave it to the ipod. I dont really mind either way been listening to the radio sincethe CD player bit broke :S

Just checking out killSwitch, thanks to the recommendation. Funniest intro ever:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AUIwehsqiKk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AUIwehsqiKk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Yeah Snookmz Tool and A Perfect Circle are great to work out too. Though if youve spent alot of time in a boxing gym, they seem to play alot of R&B/Rap so i dont mind that out of just habbit. Also dont mind abit of Electro (NOT TECHNO) stuff, as long as its abit funky then its fine. Too heavy and i find myself mowing through my sets too quick.

Also a massive Punk/Punk Rock Fan, its all good.

All these bands play songs that are too long and boring.

Breakdowns, bridges, solos, intros etc to the degree metal and metalcore bands utilise them are soooooooooo yawn re: working out.

Keep it short fast and loud.

An example of Toe to Toe as mentioned earlier
(this one has a solo for all you oldies - but a good length one for working out):

YouTube - TOE TO TOE LIVE TO WIN

All these bands play songs that are too long and boring.

Breakdowns, bridges, solos, intros etc to the degree metal and metalcore bands utilise them are soooooooooo yawn re: working out.

Keep it short fast and loud.

An example of Toe to Toe as mentioned earlier
(this one has a solo for all you oldies - but a good length one for working out):

YouTube - TOE TO TOE LIVE TO WIN

Worst music snob ever! Even 9 inch nails is formulaic, and they are arguably the best band ever (tied with Radiohead). I hope I haven't opened a can of worms here ;-)

Love tool, don't mind a perfect circle.

I don't claim to have the best taste. Just my taste. I don't judge people or treat them differently for their tastes, but I only actively pursue what I like.

Radiohead, tool, NIN - to me they all spell B.O.R.I.N.G!