• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Movie] lucy

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
So when and saw lucy last night

It was supposed to be a simple job. All Lucy had to do was deliver a mysterious briefcase to Mr. Jang. But immediately Lucy is caught up in a nightmarish deal where she is captured and turned into a drug mule for a new and powerful synthetic drug. When the bag she is carrying inside of her stomach leaks, Lucy's body undergoes unimaginable changes that unlocks her mind's full potential 100%. With her new-found powers, Lucy turns into a merciless warrior intent on getting back at her captors. She receives invaluable help from Professor Norman, the leading authority on the human mind, and French police captain Pierre Del Rio..

she gets an overdose of a drug which allows her to use much more of her mind , turning her into a warrior with x powers

it started all right she goes on the rampage for revenge against her captors , but that it Is when it starts getting weird , as she gets more access to her mind powers she calls a doctor that is research the power of the mind

her drug over dose gives her 100 % access to her mind where she feel the world around her and behind and starts time travelling back to when the first homosapian walked the earth , like I said it started getting really fucking weird

if they had of just left it as her being a kick arse machine it would've been an alright movie

The name alone would keep many potential viewers away. I thought it was a chick flick / rom com.

So when and saw lucy last night

she gets an overdose of a drug which allows her to use much more of her mind , turning her into a warrior with x powers

it started all right she goes on the rampage for revenge against her captors , but that it Is when it starts getting weird , as she gets more access to her mind powers she calls a doctor that is research the power of the mind

her drug over dose gives her 100 % access to her mind where she feel the world around her and behind and starts time travelling back to when the first homosapian walked the earth , like I said it started getting really fucking weird

if they had of just left it as her being a kick arse machine it would've been an alright movie

it was an analogy of the human evolution, hence the time travel back to the first hominids and the name 'Lucy'
BBC - Science Nature - The evolution of man

Spoiler alert in the OP!

I went into this not expecting much. It looked like another super hero movie with nothing but fluff to make women empowered. Not to mention it's based on a myth that's been debunked.

However right off the bat I could tell this wasn't the movie I was expecting. It was no holds barred with the violence (much more gore than a typical Hollywood movie). Then this movie takes a turn towards the Matrix with 2001: A Space Odyssey mixed in. People are complaining the ending goes off the rails a bit, but I really enjoyed it as it was unexpected. I'll do a better write-up in my Flickfessions thread, but this was surprisingly good.

The idea that we only use 10% of our brain is retarded but then again we don't go to the movies to stay in the real world.

The idea that we only use 10% of our brain is retarded but then again we don't go to the movies to stay in the real world.
sadly , the idea that we only use 10% of our brains has been around a lot longer then what the movie has been