• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Louis Theroux- wierd weekends - bodybuilding -on now

I find Louis Theroux so attractive.

He always looks kinda awkward looking and out of place lol

Man those female bb'ers!!:eek::eek::eek:

I love watching this guy's docos, he's so awkward and yet so bloody fearless at the same time.
I cringed the other night when he was amongst the black panthers and the militant black movement in the US, both scary and funny.

Nawww Darkman...what happened to your sig??

Is mine gone too??

EDIT : Nope, mine is still there lol

I love his doco's too...and he is definitely awkward but IS so incredibly fearless with his questioning. I adore him.

Yeah I've been a long time fan of Theroux...he's awesome, so many good moments. There was one where he asked a wrestler about their sport being fake....and this psycho went really nuts and violent. It was VERY dramatic to watch...made me almost squirm...shit got real in that episode.

Yeah I've been a long time fan of Theroux...he's awesome, so many good moments. There was one where he asked a wrestler about their sport being fake....and this psycho went really nuts and violent. It was VERY dramatic to watch...made me almost squirm...shit got real in that episode.

I do enjoy it when shit gets real.
lol

And he continues to handle himself so well, even when he should be panic stricken. Like when he went into the ganglands of harlem...faarrrkkkkk me. Big Daddy with all the gold chains and one gold tooth wanted to fck him up...and he continued to stand in front of him, challenging Big Daddy for not answering his question about being a drug lord lolol

He's got big canackers that's fo sho!