• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Leonard's chicken products

coolhand78

Anyone routinely buy any of the Pre-made stuff @ Leonard's?

A lot of there stuff is great for simplicity - just chuck it in the oven and away you go...
But I'm unsure of the nutritional value for training etc...

I thought it was aust wide, maybe just a qld thing but it's a fresh chicken shop, no prepackaged stuff

Lenard's - Shop online and collect.
I clicked on one product and it has the nutritional panel.

[h=2]Chicken Cordon Bleu[/h]Crumbed chicken fillet filled with smoked ham and vintage cheese.
[h=4]Cooking Instructions[/h]Oven: Oven cook at 180C (medium) for 30-35 minutes.

Nutritional Information

Nutritional InformationAverage Quantity
Per Serve (195g)
Average Quantity
Per 100g
Energy1510kj772kj
Protein32.7g16.8g
Fat: Total18.1g9.3g
Saturated6.9g3.6g
Carbohydrate17.5g9.0g
Sugars1.9g1.0g
Sodium659mg338mg

We've got them in WA.
I prefer them to woolies or someone like that, usually go with regular butchers though. Not that I have much pre prepared stuff anyway

"it's a fresh chicken shop"

statement is a stretch.. could just be my experience in WA though

don't accept anything from the counter display, make them get what you want from out the back

leonards is good if you want something quick and premade, when i moved out of home years ago i used them a heap but now i very rarely do unless we forget to take something out of the freezer, i find most of their stuff quite rich....

Got a workmate with a son who use to work at the local Lenards.

Till he got sacked for replying to a co-worker with the words 'yeah sure i can swap shifts with you'.

Their chicken is fresh but slightly more expensive than woolies (not surprising). Fucked if im shopping there though.

[FONT=&quot]http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/wa-chicken-millionaire-gerardus-heijne-found-dead-in-jail/story-e6frg6nf-1226607774574
[/FONT]

Interdasting..