• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Keep a food journal/diary

thechosenone

I wish i did this from the very start instead of just eating the same amount of food everyday, i had only gained 2 kilos in 4 months which was pritty pathetick.

So i decided to start a journal and wrote down each meal i had for everyday for the whole week. Then the next week i added a little more to each, be it a extra cup of milk or instead of 300 grams of sweet patatoe i upped it to 350 grams. Think of it like ur weight program u add more weight each week to every lift but with this add a little bit more to each meal. This has fixed my problem i think as i wasnt keeping track of how much i was eating everyday , i obviouslly am not gonna improve on growth and my lifts, eating the same amount of food thats why i only gained 2 kilos in the 4 months.

I have kept a journal for the last 2 months and i have gained 3 kilos and in that time i went from consuming 4000 calories up to 4500-5000 a day.

So do u keep a jounral? If not u may want to consider doing it, afterall ur diet is 50% of ur success maybe more