• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

If you could get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know who you think you are calling a drug addict mate, but it sure as fuck isn't me.

Watch your mouth.

I laughed too :D

Settle down Jesse...farrrkkk

Lets all hug it out...

I would suggest a precription of anti nausea tablets to assist with the red vomit (sounds disgusting!) lol

2CE is shit compared to the real deal..

Plus 2CE makes your spew red.. no matter what you have eaten or drunk.. its always red lol

It was a truly amazing experience although I would love to find some LSD. I have a DMT extraction from acacia going on atm, should be good lol

Why are drugs to hard to find in Aus!! lol

Hmmm farkkk why is every thread like de ja vous? lol

Play nice boys, the sandpit of prescription highs is no place for a bitch fight.

Its kaleidescope woodstock baby :)

The spirit molecule, another dimension. Hope your prepared for it oni. If you are serious about it that is. I also hope you didn't ringbark the tree. There endangered species you know.

years ago a close friend of mines brother flipped on acid and stabbed his mum multiple times with a kitchen knife. true story.

tread carefully Oni lol

Omg hyjack

Lmao...I swear to god I didn't mean to laugh but jeeeeezus

0ni?? Panadol only ok? lol farrrkkkk

Sure thing E-thug, amazing that everyone else understood except you.

Lol

E-thug, please... I'm a real thug.

I was fucking joking. Everyone's got their periods. ONI, stop trolling. Your lies are beyond believable now.

The spirit molecule, another dimension. Hope your prepared for it oni. If you are serious about it that is. I also hope you didn't ringbark the tree. There endangered species you know.

I am following the instructions on erowid to the letter! I have done DMT twice before but never extracted it

years ago a close friend of mines brother flipped on acid and stabbed his mum multiple times with a kitchen knife. true story.

tread carefully Oni lol

lol omg

Omg hyjack

Lmao...I swear to god I didn't mean to laugh but jeeeeezus

0ni?? Panadol only ok? lol farrrkkkk

I'd rather overdose on DMT than paracetamol any day..
I'll stay safe don't worry :D

Anyone here ever tried DXM?

Status
Not open for further replies.