• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much water is to much?

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Yo - been thinking about this for the last few days since I increased my water intake - got abit lazy with it and was only drinking like 2-3L a day...im now upto about 6L..

Just wondering how much water you guys drink a day and how much you think is to much - I have mates that drink 8, 10, 12L a day with ease..

Thoughts?

Not much dude..just pissing alot now lol

P.S cant stop thinking about ribs and pizza...fuccccccck

Im pretty lazy atm and only drinking about 3-3.5L per day.

I was up at about 6L for ages but got annoyed with having to pee every 20mins...

If your craving salts might be a sigh to drop back a little...

You can over do it and **** up electrolyte balance.

Brendon and me were talking about ribs and pizza on monday at the gym...now I cant stop thinking about it ol...im dieting atm man - cut from 121kg - 104 atm...so getting hard lol...

Brendon and me were talking about ribs and pizza on monday at the gym...now I cant stop thinking about it ol...im dieting atm man - cut from 121kg - 104 atm...so getting hard lol...

Well that explains it...

Also remember 1 thing why dieting seems so hard.. Toxins are stored i fat cells you are releasing them.

When ever dropping large amounts of weight remember to increase intake of the Brassica family.

Also add some milk thistle It can never hurt...

Taking in more water is going to increase your blood volume, which would put extra stress on your heart and blood, also increases blood pressure.

Also what Noobs said, it would definitly mess up electrolyte balance.

But yeah not too sure how much is TOO much..

Well that explains it...

Also remember 1 thing why dieting seems so hard.. Toxins are stored i fat cells you are releasing them.

When ever dropping large amounts of weight remember to increase intake of the Brassica family.

Also add some milk thistle It can never hurt...

Cheers mate - its only been hard/ish over the last 2-3 weeks - been dropping 1kg a week since I started and feel I have been pretty smart with my diet which has made it easier + keep the weight coming off week to week.

I know this is off topic but what does your regular diet and exercise regime look like?

Are you just eating your maintenance and weight training and/or doing HIIT?

Just curious

Cheers
Posted via Mobile Device

Bok Choy, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Collards, Colza, Hanover Salad, Kale, Kohlrabi, Mustard, Rutabaga, Turnip

Any way to keep electrolyte balance when consuming loads of water?

Dominos BBQ meatlovers pizza with extra pepparoni every night?

I know this is off topic but what does your regular diet and exercise regime look like?

Are you just eating your maintenance and weight training and/or doing HIIT?

Just curious

Cheers
Posted via Mobile Device

High fat, low low carb, high protein - not sure about how many cals extra - anywhere from 2500-3500 each day.

I do alot of walking coz I like it - 5-6 days a week about 1 hour a day, I do some prowler sessions aswell and also sprints.

Weights atm just 5 x 5 - mon,wed,fri

Keeping things very simple.

I need to get some prowler action going to! I love the look of it. Dunno how it'd do going up a hill though....

gareer you wont need a hill... lol... wont need a hill at all.. if you could push it up a hill with some weight on it youd be a hero...

prowler is intense.. stack 80kg and do 20m . you feel fine when done for about 3 seconds then the heavy breathing and tiredness will hit you.

I drink a fair bit of water, maybe 4-5 L a day. Maybe a bit less if I drink 2L of milk or have protein shakes.
I feel better generally if I drink lot's of water.