• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Grenade" Workout drink

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
i didn't write this , just got it sent to me

start by bringing 2 litres of water to the boil or almost about 95 degrees will do, when done add 10 green tea bags and leave to steep for the requisite time 2-3 minutes.add your choice of sweetner if desired, I used 3 tsp of stevia as I like the similarity to sugar but sugar will do also saccarin or accesufame k whatever you have basically.remove the tea bags, squeezing if desired, add lemon juice about 4-5 tbsp (thats what the sugar is for unless you like lemons you twisted soul) then add 16 pro plus or similar caffiene tabs and dissolve completely.Allow to cool to room temperature about 25 degrees or so then add 5 Berocca or similar effervescent vitamin energy booster tablets

Then put in a washed out 2litre coke bottle or similar and chill overnight, it tastes very very nice and is a good accompaniment to hard cardio exercise.Im doing about 2000 calories of cross trainer a day and have lost 6lb this week, in no way am I claiming its down to this drink its pure hard work and careful eating, although this drink can't hurt and tastes really good

Burning 2000 cals on a cross trainer or is that incorrect wording and they're eating 2k and spending some time on the ct?

I don't doubt this drink will speed up the metabolism somewhat but to lose 6lb in a week isn't mind blowing, particularly if they're overweight and never exercised or counted cals before. I can't see it being good for you long term either, plus your piss would be brighter than fluoro with all that b-roc

Last edited:
It all sounded pretty nice up to the 'add 5 berocca tablets' and '16 caffeine tablets' bits. Gag.