• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Full Body Workout Suggestions Please

K

kevkev123

Hey all. About 2-3 months lifting i have.
Looking for a full body workout 3 times a week with high intensity and wont leave me bored. Splits are fun and exhausting, full body i dont feel nearly as much.
All workout suggestions will be appreciated.
GO NUTS!!!

Please post what routine you were following for the first 2 months, and the one from the last 3 (going off info in the bench thread).

Your comment leaves me wondering if you're actually after a full body or a split (ie, splits fun/exhausting, full body dont feel as much)

????

Kev

Check out the 'Beginners Look Here' thread for 3 good beginner programs.

I've moved to a full body workout this week, from a split routine, and taken it from Markos' program. It's done 3 times a week as follows:

Squat 3 x 10
Bench press 3 x 8
Bent rows 3 x 8
Dips 3 x 8
Military Press 3 x 8
Dumbbell Curls 3 x 8

This is done 3 times a week and every second workout I do deadlifts 2 x 5, between bp and rows.

Hey all. About 2-3 months lifting i have.
Looking for a full body workout 3 times a week with high intensity and wont leave me bored. Splits are fun and exhausting, full body i dont feel nearly as much.
All workout suggestions will be appreciated.
GO NUTS!!!

if you want exciting, go play xbox for a few hours. if you wanna work hard & get great results, do a full body workout, 3-4 times a week

Pass the Course with an "a" and "B"

A Routine

1. Leg extension machine, immediately followed by

2. Leg press machine or barbell squat

3. Calf raise with machine or with barbell

4. Lateral raise with dumbbells

5. Chin-up with underhand grip

6. Overhead press with barbell

7. Bent-over row with barbell

8. Triceps extension with one dumbbell held by both hands

9. Biceps curl with barbell

10. Wrist curl with barbell

B Routine

1. Leg curl machine, immediately followed by

2. Stiff-legged deadlift with barbell

3. Pullover across bench with one dumbbell held by both hands

4. Bent-arm fly with dumbbells

5. Bench press with barbell

6. Shoulder shrug with barbell

7. Dip on parallel bars

8. Hammer curl with dumbbells

9. Side bend with one dumbbell

10. Trunk curl on floor

Guidelines

• Alternate the A and B routines. For example, do A on Monday and Friday and B on Wednesday. The next week, perform B on Monday and Friday and A on Wednesday.

• Perform 1 set of 8-12 repetitions per exercise. After 12 or more repetitions are achieved, increase the resistance by 2-5 percent at the next workout.

• Lift and lower the resistance smoothly on each repetition. A tried-and-proven speed of movement is 3 seconds on the lifting (positive) and 3 seconds on the lowering (negative).

• Continue each set of repetitions until momentary muscular fatigue
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device