• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Flat Bench Press Important ???

sari96

Banned
i have been told and have been doing mostly incline bench/flys/db press, but laterly i have been getting told that i should do flat so i build the mid chest instead of some little muscle's in the higher area of the chest by doing incline all the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is flat chest exercises important:confused:

Mid chest?? Now I've heard it all. Lol

Any ideas on how to build mid quads?

Fuck the inclines just bench and dip.

Mid chest?? Now I've heard it all. Lol

Any ideas on how to build mid quads?

Fuck the inclines just bench and dip.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH classic. Had a 60ish kg kid ask me this at the gym the other day. I did not know what to say besides FUCKING EAT AND JUST LIFT!

you must feel like headbutting them sometimes hey dave.

Can't paint a house before its built.

lol

mmm well hopefully they listen and learn.

i had some gronk at a party try and talk to me about training biceps and how russian voluma has worked best for him.

this guy looked like a fucking keg, with curly hair and arms like t-fucking-rex.

you must feel like headbutting them sometimes hey dave.
speaking of people wanting to make you headbutt them...
a mate of mine started talking to be about lifting and that he has started, i asked him; do you squat bench and deadlift regularly? he said, 'i squat sometimes, i bench, i dont deadlift. i asked him why dont u deadlift? he said, they are too hard. i wanted to bitchslap the mofo for his stupidity. i later asked why he doesnt squat regularly, again, they are too hard. i wanted to break down and cry....

So many times it happens too fast, you change your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past. You must fight just to keep them alive.

description: sweet, yellow, usually associated with pudding.

as an adverb;
after her night out she was as sloppy as a bucket of custard.

Very good, now put that witches hat down, walk slowly backwards....gentle like ok?...and we'll pretend this never got off topic.

Let's never speak of this again.

Go in peace my friend.

training without flat benching is like pudding without custard... its just not the same