• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you think batman would use steroids?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
batman has to do all sorts of cardio, fighting, and weight training all while fighting crime at night, would he need a stack?

Yes, if he wants to kick fuck out of scum bags all night and know he has an edge he will juice till he turns green.

Look at any profesion that involves beating other men physically, police, bouncers, prison guards, military.. A high use of steroids in these profesions. Why? Coz they dont wana wind up dead.

i would think that batman does
all the other super heros have some sort of super power either born with it or the result of some sort of science experiment gone wrong, where as batman is just a millionaire with too much time and money on his hands

Have you seen him recently? Look how long it's taken him to bulk up! If he is then he's doing something wrong

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, if he wants to kick fuck out of scum bags all night and know he has an edge he will juice till he turns green.

Look at any profesion that involves beating other men physically, police, bouncers, prison guards, military.. A high use of steroids in these profesions. Why? Coz they dont wana wind up dead.

Knowing quite a few cops, prison officers and military personnel I can say that there aren't many big units amongst them, I'll suggest that use would be no more prevalent than in wider society.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Knowing quite a few cops, prison officers and military personnel I can say that there aren't many big units amongst them, I'll suggest that use would be no more prevalent than in wider society.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Definitely agree with this, I would think out of all those jobs/careers mentioned bouncers would be the biggest user as they are the least regulated, the other 3 I am pretty sure at least have random and targeted drug tests....

Drug testing will become more and more common as these industries look to be seen 'to be doing the right thing'

Pretty sure the military here do random drug testing.. Would not be surprised if other sectors followed suit at some stage in the future.

Esp. given all the bad press and blame steroids have been shouldering of late.

Ok, first of all not all gear users arent "big units" infact i wluld say majority lf steroid users look quite average, myself included.

aus may be a bit diff re cops as i know they test for steroids. Look at uk or america, different story. When yu say you know these people, does that mean you shared a beer once or they are best mates who would tell you they are on the gear? Ive seen other people talking about certain police forces in aus being heavy gear users.

tbh your wrong

Last edited: